GOM Video Converter (formerly GOM Encoder) 188.8.131.52
GOM Video Converter (formerly GOM Encoder) 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
GOM Video Converter (formerly GOM Encoder) 220.127.116.11 description
GOM Video Converter (formerly GOM Encoder) 18.104.22.168 is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial converter which supports a wide variety of input and output formats. Generally speaking, if GOM Player can play it, GOM Video Converter can convert it. Whether you want to download videos from YouTube and put them on your iPod or upload a video from your 3G mobile phone to your blog, GOM Video Converter is the easy all-in-one solution for you. And you can try it for free!
- Download streaming videos using GOM Picker.
- Users with multi-core processors can convert multiple files simultaneously (multi-conversion).
- Screencap function lets you capture still images from video files.
- Snapshot Preview function lets you create a preview image compiled from still images taken from various points in the video.
- Merge function allows two or more video or audio video files to be combined into a single file.
- Preset Output Settings to make converting for specific devices easier.
- Segment video and audio files and convert only the desired sections.
- Convert audio from videos or various music files into MP3 or AAC.
- Use the DSC (Direct Stream Copy) function to change the container of your video without altering the format.
- Create Music Wallpapers [Still Image (JPG or BMP) + Audio]
- Output subtitle files (.srt/.smi)
- Output Closed Caption with subtitle files (.srt/.smi) when converting to MP4.
- Split Video function allows a file to be separated into two or more files.
- Adjust brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation.
- Apply Video Effects (Deblock / Smoothen / Sharpen / Deinterlace / Flip Vertically / Flip Horizontally).
- Output a thumbnail file.
- Embed a personal Logo or watermark on converted videos.
- Play speed change function support.
- Create high quality videos with 2PASS encoding.
- Supported OS:
- 32bit or 64 bit editions of Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Vista, and Windows 7
- Not compatible with Windows 98/ME/2000 SP3/XP SP1 or lower.
- Japanese and Korean versions of the OS are not supported.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
- Memory: 128MB RAM or higher
- HDD: 30MB of disk space (Required at the time of installation)
- Internet Connection (Internet certification software update required)
- GOM Video Converter will perform a license validation check within 30 days.
- Using the software offline for more than 30 days may result in usage restrictions.
- Cannot be used on a PC with a proxy network connection.
- Direct X9.0c or higher
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher
- Most recent version of GOM Player installed (recommended)
GOM Video Converter (formerly GOM Encoder) 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
GOM Video Converter (formerly GOM Encoder) 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark GOM Video Converter (formerly GOM Encoder) 188.8.131.52
GOM Video Converter (formerly GOM Encoder) 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.