LAV Filters 0.24
LAV Filters 0.24 Ranking & Summary
LAV Filters 0.24 description
Compiling is pretty straight forward using VC++2010 (included project files). It does, however, require that you build your own ffmpeg and libbluray. You need to place the full ffmpeg package in a directory called "ffmpeg" in the main source directory (the directory this file was in). There are scripts to build a proper ffmpeg included.
- Big ffmpeg update! Libraries have been renamed (version increase)
- LAV Splitter
- Obviously wrong frame rates will no longer be reported to the decoder
- Improved mpeg2 playback
- Improved dynamic media type changes
- Fix the first few frames of ASS/SSA subtitles in Matroska
- Fix an issue with the display of some codec names
- Add proper subtypes for little-endian PCM
- Fix subtypes for QT PCM
- LAV Audio
- Support processing of 64-bit double output from the decoders
- PCM data will be buffered before its send to the renderer/post processor
- VC++2010 Runtime
LAV Filters 0.24 Screenshot
LAV Filters 0.24 Keywords
Bookmark LAV Filters 0.24
LAV Filters 0.24 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.