LAV Filters 0.43
LAV Filters 0.43 Ranking & Summary
LAV Filters 0.43 description
LAV Filters 0.43 is described as a handy, smart and effective program which is able to eventually replace the better part of the playback chain required to play all and any modern media. LAV Splitter is a Souce Filter/Splitter required to demux the files into their separate elementary streams. LAV Audio and Video Decoder are powerful decoders with a focus on quality and performance, without any compromises.
- VOB, DVB Subs, PGS, SRT, SSA/ASS, Text
- MKV/WebM, AVI, MP4/MOV, MPEG-TS/PS (including basic EVO support), FLV, OGG, and many more that are supported by ffmpeg!
- Video Codecs:
- H264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG4-ASP (Divx/Xvid), VP8, MJPEG and many more.
- Audio Codecs:
- AAC, AC3, DTS(-HD), TrueHD, MP3/MP2, Vorbis, LPCM and more.
- BluRay Support:
- Support for opening BluRay playlists (.mpls), as well as the index.bdmv file, which will try to detect the main movie playlist. BluRay support is still in an early stage, and there are still many improvements and new features planned!
- Other Notable Features:
- Full Stream switching
- MKV Embedded Fonts
- LAV Splitter
- Improved MKV seeking and demuxing performance
- Improved buffering for smoother playback (especially at start/after seeks)
- Fixed a few audio media type issues
- Fixed a minor resource handle leak
- LAV Audio
- Updated to new ffmpeg audio decoding API
- Disabled Float Audio output on Windows XP by default
- LAV Video
- Fixed handling of soft-telecined MPEG2/H264 broadcasts in CUVID mode
- Improved support for 4:2:2 10-bit streams
- Fixed a crash related to unaligned memory buffers on Windows XP
- Added support for decoding AMV streams
- VC++2010 Runtime
LAV Filters 0.43 Screenshot
LAV Filters 0.43 Keywords
Bookmark LAV Filters 0.43
LAV Filters 0.43 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.