Mac Flash Decompiler 5
Mac Flash Decompiler 5 Ranking & Summary
Mac Flash Decompiler 5 description
Mac Flash Decompiler 5 offers you a professional tool to convert SWF to FLA and extract Flash elements from SWF into variable formats. It is compatible with all Flash versions including Macromedia Flash MX (Flash 6), Flash MX 2004 (Flash 7), Macromedia Flash 8, Flash CS3 (V9) and Flash CS4 (V10).
Supports both ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3 completely. By using Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac, you can find out almost everything in a Flash movie and get back your FLA. Encoding can encode Flash in the proper language when the special characters are included in Flash movie, and makes Flash display correctly.
And meanwhile, multi-file (SWF or EXE file) can be parsed and converted into FLA files at the same time; and resources can be exported too. After the converting, you can get the completed FLA file including linkage, components, *.as, etc.
And with Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac, you can extract every element of the Flash movie such as shapes, morph shapes, images, sounds, videos, frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts, E.g. you can extract ActionScript as *.as or *.bin file, get sounds as mp3 or wav, images as jpeg, bmp or png, videos as flv, text as txt, shapes as swf, etc. And also, you can export AS files into HTML format. Both standard SWF and EXE (Flash project) files are supported.
Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac provides a user-friendly interface. A built-in player enables you to preview the movie and every element before exporting. Flash Decompiler can play Flash movie and view the resource thumbnails in the preview window.
And also, you can get the snapshots when playing the Flash in preview window. FLV Player in the program makes Flash video enjoyment smoothly. And the interface layout can be customized to meet your needs. With Flash Decompiler, convert SWF to FLA easily.
- Convert SWF to FLA stably.
- Export one or more SWF to FLA, SWF to element at one time.
- Support exporting the resources to SWF or FLA format.
- Extract element into various formats, including shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts, ActionScript, etc.
- Export the video file in FLV format from Flash movie.
- Export ActionScript file in AS, HTML format.
- Decompile the ActionScript code and generates neat and readable code.
- Support Flash 6, Flash MX 2004 (V7), Flash 8, Flash CS3 (V9) and Flash CS4 (V10).
- Multi-language version is available.
- Compatible with ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
- Support Flash components.
- Provide a user-friendly interface.
- Show the script code neatly within the program and exports the ActionScript while converting the SWF to FLA.
- View detailed properties of elements in Flash movies.
- Browse and preview any resources and their thumbnails before exporting.
- Optimize the display of ActionScript in Resources Panel. When decompiling AS3.0, support showing AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package.
- Decompile the code written in ActionScript 2 or 3 and displays the readable code in ActionScript window with syntax highlighting.
- Enable to encode Flash in the proper language.
- Provide the available FLV player (support Mac OS 10.5).
- Supply SWF Catcher for Firefox.
- Support Flash CS4(V10).
- Support exporting the resources to FLA format.
- Add Snapshot function to snap the played movie/frame, and save snapshot as image file.
- Optimize the launching process, and make it quick run.
- Enable to view resource thumbnails in preview window.
- Add the available FLV player (support Mac OS 10.5) and its introduction in SWF Decompiler installation package.
- Show splash window and its info when launching the program.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4.10 or above, which is installed ActiveX controls
Mac Flash Decompiler 5 Screenshot
Mac Flash Decompiler 5 Keywords
Bookmark Mac Flash Decompiler 5
Mac Flash Decompiler 5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.1 build 516
- Sothink SWF Decompiler-Flash Decompiler 4.2
- Flash Decompiler - Eltima SWF to FLA Converter 2.6
- Sothink SWF Decompiler - Flash Decompiler MX 2005
- Sothink Quicker+Glanda+Decompiler Suite 3.1
- Sothink Decompiler+Quicker Suite 4
- Flash Decompiler Trillix 3.2
- Sothink SWF Decompiler - SWF to FLA 4.1