Macworld Digital Music & Video Superguide
Macworld Digital Music & Video Superguide Ranking & Summary
Macworld Digital Music & Video Superguide description
94 pages, 6.9 MB download
PDF format, designed for reading online or printing
Publication date: September 16, 2008
Free sample available!
Learn everything you need to know about digital music and video from the experts at Macworld!
With a colorful layout and cheerful writing, this Superguide helps you collect all your audio and video in iTunes, and play it in iTunes or on a variety of devices. You'll find help with digitizing and organizing content in iTunes, whether from old tapes and LPs, music or audiobook CDs, or a pile of DVDs. The book also looks at how to find free (and not-free) media online through various Web sites and the iTunes Store. Once your content is in iTunes, Macworld's experts provide advice on keeping iTunes organized, finding your stuff, fixing problems, and generally getting the most out of iTunes. Although you can enjoy your content in iTunes, the book also helps you sync it to an Apple TV, iPod, or iPhone, and discusses what to do if your content doesn't sync properly or plays incorrectly. It closes with a look at the choices available—and recommended picks—for iPod/iPhone cases, headphones, speakers, and car attachments.
This ebook answers questions such as:
- How do audio file formats—like AAC, Apple Lossless, MP3, WAV, and AIFF—differ?
- How can I get the squealing noise out of a precious tape before I digitize it?
- How can I use social networking to find more music that I like?
- Where can I find free (and legal) music and video online?
- What should I know about the video rental option in the iTunes Store?
- How can I get the most out of the tagging feature in iTunes?
- How do I best go about finding, downloading, and listening to podcasts?
- Help! My playlists seem to have disappeared from iTunes. What should I do?
- How do I deal with problematic iTunes authorizations?
- How can I make an uncooperative video file transfer to my iPod or iPhone?
- What speakers should I buy to use with an iPod/iPhone?
We encourage you to download the free sample to see what it looks like, since it's rather different from our Take Control design. If you prefer reading on paper, consider ordering Macworld's $24.99 print version, which has higher-resolution images than are feasible in an ebook.
Macworld Digital Music & Video Superguide Screenshot
Macworld Digital Music & Video Superguide Keywords
Bookmark Macworld Digital Music & Video Superguide
Macworld Digital Music & Video Superguide Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.