MakeMKV 1.5.0 Beta
MakeMKV 1.5.0 Beta Ranking & Summary
MakeMKV 1.5.0 Beta description
MakeMKV 1.5.0 Beta makes it possible for converting video that converts the video clips from proprietary (and usually encrypted) disc into a set of MKV files, preserving most information but not changing it in any way. The MKV format can store multiple video/audio tracks with all meta-information and preserve chapters. There are many players that can play MKV files nearly on all platforms, and there are tools to convert MKV files to many formats, including DVD and Blu-ray discs.
Additionally MakeMKV can instantly stream decrypted video without intermediate conversion to wide range of players, so you may watch Blu-ray and DVD discs with your favorite player on your favorite OS or on your favorite device.
- Reads DVD and Blu-ray discs
- Reads Blu-ray discs protected with latest versions of AACS and BD+
- Preserves all video and audio tracks, including HD audio
- Preserves chapters information
- Preserves all meta-information (track language, audio type)
- Fast conversion - converts as fast as your drive can read data.
- No additional software is required for conversion or decryption.
- Available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Functionality to open DVD discs is free and will always stay free.
- All features (including Blu-ray decryption and processing) are free during BETA.
- Added ability to decrypt M2TS files during backup
- Added UPnP streaming mode
- Added OS drive access mode supporting all drives on OSX
- Significantly enchanced command-line interface
- Improved support for AVCHD sources
- Corrected error when chapters were missing with some blu-ray discs
- Corrected error when some blu-ray discs couldn't be opened
- Improved disc access speed on Linux
- Miscellaneous stability and UI improvements
- Windows Vista/XP/Win7 or Mac OS X 1.4 and above
- 512 MB of RAM, 1 GB recommended. MakeMKV will run on computers with low memory amount but conversion speed will be very slow.
- 3 MB of hard drive space for program files.
- Adequate hard drive space for converted content. Typical DVD movie takes 6 GB on hard drive. Typical Blu-ray movie takes 17 GB.
MakeMKV 1.5.0 Beta Screenshot
MakeMKV 1.5.0 Beta Keywords
Bookmark MakeMKV 1.5.0 Beta
MakeMKV 1.5.0 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.