MPEG Video Wizard DVD 126.96.36.199
MPEG Video Wizard DVD 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
MPEG Video Wizard DVD 184.108.40.206 description
MPEG Video Wizard DVD 220.127.116.11 is evaluated as an effective tool that will meet all your needs of MPEG editing and DVD authoring. It includes all the features and functionality of its predecessor the MPEG Video Wizard. The following is a list of some of the new features of MPEG Video Wizard DVD: frame accurate editing, fastest scrubbing of any MPEG editor, fastest frame stepping, and no re-encoding when editing DVD-compliant MPEG captures from the latest hardware boxes. Full AC-3 audio encoder support and DVD authoring with simple DVD menu creation.
- Smart Rendering makes the editing process faster and easier by only re-encoding the edited points.
- No re-encoding: When editing DVD-compliant MPEG files, your edited video will be written back to disk as fast as any disk-to-disk copy operation.
- Fast scrubbing and frame accurate HD MPEG editing allows you to move quickly from one point in the video to another. You can also step through the video frame by frame to perform precise edits.
- Automatic Ad detection and removal: The blank search and scene change detection take the pain out of finding the best places to cut advertisements from your favorite TV shows.
- Convert your movies for your iPod and PSP: You can convert your DVD library or TV shows into MP4 format for your portable video player, including iPod and PSP.
- Powerful tools: MVW-DVD provides a set of powerful tools for multiplexing and de-multiplexing, MPEG format conversion, repairing data error to restore A/V synchronization, and other features.
- Very intuitive User Interface (UI): It gives you the ultimate balance between an easy-to-use intuitive approach and powerful functionality.
- Create a slideshow to share with others: With few clicks, transform your precious photos into a video complete with music, title, and transition effects, which you can play on the TV, load into your video player, post online or upload onto YouTube.
- Batch job processing: Since an export job usually involves a time consuming MPEG encoding process, Batch exports allow you to set these jobs as a task or group of tasks and schedule them at a time convenient for you.
- Minimal video re-encoding: With smart rendering technology, you can quickly convert MPEG video files into a DVD movie with minimal video re-encoding, affording fast export speed and maximum quality preservation.
- Multiple video titling: multiple video title support allows you to create DVD discs that can hold both NTSC and PAL movies without video re-encoding.
- Full AC-3 audio encoder support : This feature is capable of compressing any audio track into a two track stereo or 5.1 Surround audio stream, providing awesome surround sound in the comfort of your home.
- Flexible format support: Export DVDs with nonstandard image format by storing HD movies in standard DVD discs without image resizing.
- Extensible menu templates: MyTemplate. Then choose to create a custom menu where you can alter practically everything about your menu. Change the background to a personal photo, add an opening video before the menu display, relink the menu button, alter page titles, and more. When you're all done, save your menu as a template for future use.
- Multi-layer menu design with flexibility: Create as many sub-menus as you want. Easily add, delete, and highlight menu buttons. Relink any menu button to any menu page, video title, or chapter.
- Menu with creative playback controls: With the End Action control, you can create any playback sequence imaginable. Specify the end action for a title or chapter when its playback ends, such as returning to a chapter or menu page; or repeatedly playing a special segment.
- Share your DVD menu design: Extract the menu from any DVD project and add it to MyTemplate list. This comes in handy if you want to share your menu design with others.
- Add music, image, and video to your menu: Add background music, favorite photos, and action videos to make your menus come alive.
- True drag and drop functionality: Adjust the playing order of titles or chapters in the DVD simply by dragging and dropping. Otherwise, drag video files directly from your web browser into the DVD editor.
- Real-time video preview before DVD export: With this function, you can see what it would be like to navigate through your menus without outputting to the hard drive or DVD. Don't like what you see? Go back and make changes, then test it again.
- DVD burning: Want to create your own high definition home videos to archive or share with friends and family? The built-in burner allows you to easily burn your exported DVD folder onto a DVD disc - no extra software required.
- First aid tools: Womble MPEG editor has an extensive box of first aid tools for manipulating the mechanics of MPEG files.
- Tools list: The list of Tools includes MPEG multiplexer, de-multiplexer, format converter, GOP fixer, MBS Scanner, DVD Reader, DVD Burner, AVI Exporter, MP4 Exporter, and DirectShow Filter Finder.
- DVD Reader: This tool lets you open a DVD file folder and select a video title for editing. You may also use it to select and extract any video title or chapters to a new MPEG file.
- MPEG multiplexer, de-multiplexer: Use MPEG Multiplexer to combine video and audio data into one MPEG file, and use MPEG DeMultiplexer to separate an MPEG file into video and audio data. They can be invaluable for solving your audio-video synchronization problems.
- MPEG MBS Scan: The MBS Scanner is most useful for solving MPEG file problems created by those DVD recorders that contain one of the three changes: time base change, video encoder changes, and audio encoder changes.
- MPEG GOP Fixer: The MPEG GOP Fixer is a good helper for checking and correcting GOP time code errors, video and audio time errors, and DVD GOP size violations.
- MPEG Format Converter: Use this tool when you need to convert one MPEG-2 format into another MPEG-2 format. It will only change the MPEG-2 Systems format with various packet formations of compressed video and audio data. It will not alter the compressed video and audio data.
- Editor Project Package: This tool is a great time saver when you need to transfer a complete editing project from one computer to another, especially when the contents of the project are stored on many different file locations.
- Convert your movies for your iPod and PSP: You can rip your DVD library or TV shows into MP4 format for your portable video player, including iPod and PSP.
- Convert your movies to MP4 and H.264: You can rip your DVD library or TV shows to MP4 file format. You can select XVid format or H.264 format for video and MPEG-4 AAC for audio.
- Convert your movies to AVI: You can also rip your DVD library or TV shows to AVI file format.
- MP4 Batch Export: Since an MPEG-4 export job also involves a time consuming MPEG encoding process, the MP4 Batch Export is an indispensable tool for managing a large number of export jobs.
- Convert your DV into MPEG-2 and DVD: Of course, the editor is most useful for adding home movies from your digital camcorder to your own DVD library.
- Version 18.104.22.168 features integration of licensed MainConcept MPEG-2 video encoder.
- DVD Reader tool to import DVD video via IFO data. DVD export size control to fit DVD disc capacity.
- 'Video Overlay' transition to emulate 2 video tracks.
- 'Aspect Ratio Converter' image filter for NTSC-PAL conversions.
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vistata or Windows 7
- 500 MHz or faster CPU
- 8 bit or better video display and 16 bit sound
MPEG Video Wizard DVD 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
MPEG Video Wizard DVD 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark MPEG Video Wizard DVD 188.8.131.52
MPEG Video Wizard DVD 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.