NMC Player 0.0.2.8.01
NMC Player 0.0.2.8.01 Ranking & Summary
NMC Player 0.0.2.8.01 description
Newszis Media Center (NMC) is a media player written in C#2.0 using the award winnning "MPlayer - The Movie Player" as core engine. The very idea was to make an ultimate media playing solution to windows, whitch is easy to use, but yet powerfull.
NMCs playlist does not only support .pls in addition to .m3u, but it has its own playlist format (npl), which enables the user to choose which files he wants to play this time from the list, so the list remains, but the player skips the unchecked entrys, it also suppports titles, for both .pls (as pls ver2) and m3u (as m3uext , m3u extended), and of course in .npl. It saves your default playlist so next time you want to start your joy, it remembers.
It has a playlist list, or playliyts order list. The main purpose of this one, is 4example you have plenty of playlists, for every album , or video series, then you just have to load the playlist, define an order for them, and it automatically opens them, and adds the media to your actual playlist, when you remove the playlist from the playlist order, the related entrys will be removed, but you do not even have to remove them! You can just uncheck them whit their checkbox! So later you can easily re-add them to the nowplaying list!
It supports six types of video deinterlaceing, two types of video denoise, can add noise to the video, uses post processing (can be switch off).
Autodetects audio channels, but you can set it, supports 6CH audio, subwoofer, and center powerspeaker emulation, matrix demuxing, to decode 2CH audio into 5.1CH or such.
It has a sofware volume amplifying, Live effect, and audio noise reduction, you can delay every chanel as you wish,
but it has automatic delay calculation if you know the distance betwen you and your speakers, also you can split channels, or reroute them to any other channel you want to.
It can force 3 aspect ratio settings as 4:3, 2.35:1, and 16:9, however
it autodetects the default aspect.It supports multiple soundtrack, subbtitletracks ( like matroska .mkv, or ogm often contains such tracks ), external subtitles, automatically loads them, you can choose between the awailable tracks.
It has a debug output window optionally can be opened, and has reconfigurable seek buttons. Listens to hotkeys, and media buttons, has a keyboard help window, you can pop it up for keyboard help any time.
It takes .png screenshots by pressing enter, or choosing it in the menubar.
It also has a d3d fullscreen mode supporting HD equipment, or 16:10 widescreens, like 1440*900 resolution, or such.
In short its way different of any "similar, existing solutions", because its easy to use, easy to understand, but it plays everithing for sure without the need of messing with installing any additional codec packs.
- 400MHz CPU
- .Net 2.0
- Aero Glass views fixed, and fully fuctional now.
- Also made some further optimalisations for Vista glass.
- Fixed: If you play form playlist in fullscreen some weird grpah glitches occured with Glass, now fixed.
- Fixed: If you play form playlist in fullscreen when the second entry starts to play, the note which shows the currently playing file wont disappear, now does.
- Added: Now reads out the location of the NMC environment form the registry, if you installed any of the NMC install packs, or any of my previous MPlayer install packs. That means 2.6a should work from executed form anywhere. If not try using EditAssociations menu.
- Changed: Install dir: The default Location till 2.5a is C:Programm FilesMPlayer, after 2.6a its C:Programm FilesMPlayer.
- Added: New key command for Custom size, its also rebindeable by using the Controlls window.
- Fixed: The option in the Controlls settings wheter playlist visible or not, not worked, thought it saved and loaded the settings.
- Now it works again as it should.
- Fixed: Deinterlace filters.
- Added: File associations.
- Modified: Menu layout a bit.
- Added: Core engine now changeable.
NMC Player 0.0.2.8.01 Screenshot
NMC Player 0.0.2.8.01 Keywords
Bookmark NMC Player 0.0.2.8.01
NMC Player 0.0.2.8.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.