ProgDVB 6.10.2 Ranking & Summary
ProgDVB 6.10.2 description
ProgDVB 6.10.2 is an effective software that allows you to watch SAT-Television and listen to Radio channels directly from satellite by using DVB-PCI cards with hardware decoders on the board, SAT-dish, and personal x86-compatible computers.
This software has options for working with network broadcasting and Audio/Video recording of the stream to different digital-media formats.
Enhancements: Small fixes in Prog Media Server, XMLTV, recording and other functions.
- Since ProgDVB was written for x86 systems this software will only work with the following Operating Systems:
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows 98/SE/ME (requires special ProgDVB version)
- Software which you will need installed before using ProgDVB:
- DirectX v.8.0 or higher.
- MPEG-2 Video DirectShow codec (ProgDVB installer includes the Elecard shareware codec)
- H.264/AVC codec if you want to watch DVB-S2 or HD channels.
- Your PC must have sufficient hardware resources to be able to run ProgDVB. Minimum hardware requirements are:
- Intel Pentium III Processor 500 MHz or better for SD channels.
- Intel Pentium 4 Processor 4.0 GHz or better for HD channels.
- 256 MB memory on board.
- 10 MB of disk space (plus the space required for Video&Audio Recording).
- SVGA Videocard Adapter with 32 MB onboard memory.
- SoundBlaster compatible sound card.
- Network adapter (100 Mb) for broadcasting
- Naturally, you will require one of the ProgDVB compatible DVB cards and a satellite dish of sufficient size installed and tuned to the required satellite for receiving the DVB-S/DVB-S2 broadcast.
ProgDVB 6.10.2 Screenshot
ProgDVB 6.10.2 Keywords
Bookmark ProgDVB 6.10.2
ProgDVB 6.10.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.