SupervisionCam 3.0 Ranking & Summary
SupervisionCam 3.0 description
SupervisionCam 3.0 is a utility for the goal of capturing and comparing images from a video camera. If movement is detected, you can start a number of optional activities such as playing a sound, sending an e-mail, and launching a program or an HTML protocol. Images can be saved in BMP or JPEG format, and you can set the time interval between image captures. Support is included for features such as a fast viewer, additional cameras, a surveillance scheduler, static or dynamic motion detection, automatic updates over the Internet, external triggers, and more. It also includes an HTTP server that allows remote control and monitoring via a Web browser.
The latest version of SupervisionCam uses VfW and WDM drivers, offering more supported devices (such as DV cams) and enhanced support for multiple cameras. Additional enhancements include mask function support for color and gray sensitive filters, rotate and mirror image functions, an additional view, improved taskbar icon control, and the ability to use the screen as an image source.
SupervisionCam 3.0 Screenshot
SupervisionCam 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark SupervisionCam 3.0
SupervisionCam 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Video Surveillance Monitor 1.0
- SWB Webcam Surveillance Monitor 1.0
- IP Video Surveillance Live! Steaming Server Edition 1.0
- IP Video Surveillance Live! 1.0
- IP Video Surveillance Live Web Edition 1.0
- Surveillance DVR, Hidden Cameras new
- Video Surveillance WebCam Software FGENG Basic 5.0
- IP Camera Bandwidth&Disk Size Calculator 5.1