TMPGEnc MPEG Editor 220.127.116.11
TMPGEnc MPEG Editor 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
TMPGEnc MPEG Editor 22.214.171.124 description
MPEG Editor is a useful software whch allows you to customize your shows from your DVD-Recorder exactly the way you want it.
Keep it in High Definition or not, cut out the scenes you want to, edit out the commercials you want to, or even just take your own footage and edit it.
Take your High Definition footage from your camera and edit them the way you like, after your done you can either send it back to your camera or simply save it to your computer.
- Edit your favorite TV shows and home movies on the frame level without re-encoding the whole video file!
- Maintain your High Definition video quality while editing
- Burn to DVD or Blu-ray Disc!
- Included VRCopy application lets you import from and write to DVD-RAM discs!
- Fit-to-disc transcoding makes sure your edited video fits your favorite media
- Cut-Edit with surprising ease and speed
- Scroll through your video at even higher speeds thanks to DirectX preview rendering!
- Capture directly from your HDV camcorder!
- Add video transition effects to your clips
- Customize your workspace with expandable/collapsable Cut-Edit toolbars.
- 3D Graphics hardware with DirectX 9c compatibility.
- 512MB RAM.
- 100 MB HDD.
- 1024�768 resolution.
- .NET Framework 3.0
- 14 days trial.
- 30 minutes maximum for a file operation.
- 10 minutes x 3 maximum for multiple files or programs.
- Nag screen.
- Fixed Using DXVA2 in a Windows Vista environment to playback a video with deinterlacing would set the framrate at 30 fps and halve the vertical resolution.
- Fixed AAC playback would be delayed by several dozen ms.
- Fixed MPEG-2 TS file could not be opened in cases of timestamp overflow.
- Fixed Some parts of a terrestrial digital source would wrongly be flagged with a 1:1 aspect ratio.
- Fixed The preview update would become slow when in overlay display mode.
- Fixed When importing a VOB/VRO file directly into the clip list by dragging n dropping, a warning window would display. Clicking the "No" button would display the warning window again.
- Fixed Importing several advance VBR files would raise a parameter error when accessing the Format stage.
- Fixed When accessing the Audio filter stage in the Clip editor, the clip information default time display would be always 0.
- Fixed In Preferences→Work folders→MPEG output, when the "Create an output folder named Project xx" option was disabled and the "Multiple output mode file naming" option was something other than "Clip name.extension", the Batch encode tool would not check if an output file name was duplicated when registering a job in Multiple file output mode.
- Fixed In the Batch encode tool, when the number of Tasks was greater than 1, registering more than one project with the automatic folder creation enabled would cause the task process to fail on starting.
- Fixed When outputting a 16:9 file with the Batch encode tool, its thumbnail would display in 4:3 (with black bars on top and bottom).
- Improved MPEG-2 TS handling when the file header contains invalid data.
- Improved The demultiplexer tool now automatically adds the file extension to the output file name according to the input file when the output file extension is not specified.
- Improved The copy folder path in the Source Wizard DVD import is now a read-only field.
- Improved The XDVD/Advance VBR warning window in the Source stage now displays "Continue" and "Cancel" buttons instead of the "Continue" and "Close" buttons. When clicking the "Cancel" button, the status of the "Do not display this message again" checkbox is not saved.
- Added AAC support
- Added When outputting a project in Multiple file output mode and registering it to the Batch encode tool, a confirmation window now displays if a file may be overwritten.
TMPGEnc MPEG Editor 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
TMPGEnc MPEG Editor 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark TMPGEnc MPEG Editor 184.108.40.206
TMPGEnc MPEG Editor 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.