TMPGEnc XPress 184.108.40.206
TMPGEnc XPress 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
TMPGEnc XPress 18.104.22.168 description
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress allows you to encode almost any video file into the format you wish.
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress gives you the freedom to take almost any video file and encode it to your desired file format including DivX 6 AVI, QuickTime, MPEG 4-ISO, H.264, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, HDV camcorder, and much more. This powerful software provides you with functions and features ranging from a simple cut-editor tool to multiple powerful video filtering and effects.
You can also burn them to DVD* and watch it on your TV screen! Built on the strength of the famous TMPGEnc video encoder series, widely-used since 1998, Video Encoder XPress lets you produce high quality compressed video files using a easy-to-use wizard based interface and video/audio filters.
- Open Windows XP Media Center files (DVR-MS) with TMPGEnc 4.0XPress. It also accepts DVD video files, DVD-VR, along with support for High Definition Camcorders such as JVC.
- Automatically detect scene changes and flag them for reference to make life a little easier while editing.
- You can now create a slideshow with your pictures or by utilizing separate individual frames from your video, captured to file with the Frame Capture feature. You can also include an audio track for your slideshow along with a wide variety of transitions.
- Includes 19 unique filters and allows you to apply 30 filters to your video and encode it once.
- TMPGEncs exclusive XDVD (eXtended DVD) format allows you to fit up to 24 hours worth of video on a single double layer DVD with same reliability and compatibility that TMPG has to offer.
- After obtaining the specific settings for your mobile device you can then output your videos from your PC to your PSP, iPod, and/or PDA utilizing the MPEG-4 ISO and H.264 file format.
- Supports the import/output of High Definition video MPEG- 2 (MP@HL 1920x1080) files.
- Import/Output to DivXs popular high quality file types with TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress. Thanks to the native support of DivX you can import and output to and from DivX formats.
- Window Media Center PC, QuickTime Pro, DVD-Video, DVD Recordables (DVD-VR), High Definition video formats supported.
- Make multiple cuts to your footage and encode it once rather than multiple times. This allows you to save a lot time and energy.
- Customize your filter menu for faster and easier editing. List the filters you want or simply take out the filters you will never use
- Pentium3 1GHz, Athlon XP 2000 or better
- 256MB or more
- 40MB for the program+ enough space for the input / output files (*NTFS format, 5 GB at least recommended)
- 1024 � 768 or more screen resolution
- HDD format: NTFS file system recommendation
- DirectX 9 or more
- 10-seconds mandatory delay
- Project file save/load options disabled
- Batch encoder tool disabled
- "TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress" appears for 10 seconds every 5 minutes
- 14-day trial period
- Fixed - Noise appearing when using a QuickTime source file.
- Fixed - Picture distortion appearing during fast playback of a QuickTime sourcefile.
- Fixed - An error could appear when outputting in H.264 through QuickTime 7.3.
- Fixed - Enabling Deinterlace by default could considerably slow the output under specific conditions.
- Fixed - Memory usage could become too high when processing a large number of projects in the Batch Encode Tool.
- Fixed - Inconsistencies could appear when using an AVI/Wave audio file in �-law format.
TMPGEnc XPress 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
TMPGEnc XPress 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark TMPGEnc XPress 188.8.131.52
TMPGEnc XPress 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.