TVideoGrabber 126.96.36.199 Build 4408
TVideoGrabber 188.8.131.52 Build 4408 Ranking & Summary
TVideoGrabber 184.108.40.206 Build 4408 description
It has been designed for and easy, intuitive and fast development of applications including video. TVideoGrabber captures analog or digital video sources like Firewire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, and plays video clips with frame capture, live video straming and audio broadcasting capabilities.
The major features include recording (AVI, ASF, WAV, MP3 and MPEG2 (e.g. with Hauppauge PVR, Plextor ConvertX...), audio/video compression on-the-fly or after recording, direct network streaming, network streaming to a publishing point, reencoding of video clips, powerful media player with playlist, audio VU-meters, Send to DV (Print to DV) DV timecode, DV date/time, DV camcorder control, motion detection, frame capture, text and graphics overlays, TV tuning, videos built from set of images, screen recording, video cards with multiplexed video inputs, deinterlacing, video rotation, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, dual display and more.
- Saves you having to tangle with DirectShow,
- Supports most of the video capture devices,
- The license includes 2 years of upgrades and 2 years of e-mail support.
Video capture device
- TVideoGrabber supports most of the video capture devices, including:
- HD webcams, e.g. the Logitech C910 in Full HD 1080p, the Microsoft Lifecam Cinema, the Hercules DualPix HD720p, ...
- HD camcorders through firewire or USB, e.g. the Canon HV30, ...
- All standard USB webcams and DV camcorders through firewire,
- USB analog Composite/svideo capture devices, e.g. The easycap, the Hauppauge USB-Live-2, ...
- PCI analog Composite/svideo and digical capture cards,
- Blackmagic Decklink (Intensity, Extreme, ...)
- IP cameras in MPEG or JPEG mode
- RTSP IP cameras in H264/MPEG4 + audio (requires the optional RTSP/RTMP source filter)
- Capture devices including hardware encoders, e.g. The Hauppauge PVR, the Sensoray 2250S, the Dazzle Creator...
- Recording in AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV, MP4, webm(VP8), MP3, WMA (*)
- Recording with pre-roll,
- Timer-based recording (delayed start, timed stop, new file created periodically)
- Compression of the audio and video streams, "on-the-fly" or after recording, using audio/video codecs...
- Pause/resume during recording, with possibility to create a new clip for each pause/resume,
- Video preview while recording.
- (*) MPEG, FLV and MP4 recording require third-party codecs. Tvideograbber does not include any encoding license. Some encoding formats are subject to the MPEG-LA licensing, read License Agreement before purchasing.
- To WAV or MP3 files
- Play video clips or audio clips,
- Play static images,
- Play RTSP or RTMP urls (requires the optional RTSP/RTMP source filter)
- DVD playback,
- Trackbar control,
- Playback at any speed, forward or backward,
- Fast seeking, forward or backward,
- Synchronization of several tvideograbber player components,
- Plays streaming sources
- Supports avisynth scripts perform image processings and overlays on video clips or static images
Merge/Split video/Audio clips
- Join several video clips and/or audio clips into a single one, in full or by specifying respective start times and end times
- Split video clips and/or audio clips (extract audio/video, video only or audio only)
- To tbitmap, BMP and JPEG files, one by one or automatically,
- During preview, recording or playback,
- Image overlays from BMP files, JPEG files or bitmap handles,
- Fast JPEG support,
- Chroma key,
- Alpha blending,
- Multiple graphic overlays on the same video frame
- Text scrolling,
- Text shadow,
- Text transparency,
- Custom fonts,
- Multiple text overlays on the same video frame
- Video transparency,
- Chroma key,
- Video rotation 90° 180° 270°,
- Top-down and left-right,
- Half size and full size deinterlacing,
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, hue,
- Inverted colors,
Live network streaming
- Video streaming or audio broadcasting,
- Directly to the internet, from the platform running tvideograbber,
- Indirectly through a publishing point on a Windows Media Server,
- Authentication supported
Full dv support
- DV timecode
- DV date/time
- Send to DV ("print to DV"), lets you send the audio/video to a DV device like a DV camcorder,
Multiplexed inputs support
- Supports video cards with several inputs,
- Accept 4 switched inputs and 16 switched inputs in 2x2 or 4x4 mosaïc video or in master/slave modes,
Ip cameras / Ip video servers
- Support for most ip cameras in mjpeg, jpg and asf mode
- Support axis cameras in mpeg4 mode
- Supports username/password authentication on ip cameras with secured login
- Ptz control
- The video frame area is divided in cells, within motion is detected,
- The sensitivity of each cell can be easily adjusted through a simple dialog,.
Preview and recording of video and audio clips
- Video files or a video streaming urls (authentication supported)
- With or without cursor
- Full screen recording (or one monitor when using several monitors),
- Recording of the extended desktop across several monitors,
- Recording of a given window identified by its name or handle
Cropping and zooming
- Recording of only a cropped area of the video source
- Zooming within areas the video source
Video clip built from bitmaps or image files (bmp, jpeg, gif, png, etc...)
- At any frame rate
Reencoding of video and audio clips
- By using the audio and/or video compressors,
- By applying graphics and/or text overlays,
- By extracting sequences from a start and stop time.
- "needle analog" style or "digital bargraph" style
- On 2 different monitors (e.g. A small video window on a monitor and a full screen video on the 2nd)
Analog tv tuning
- Tv channels scanning,
- Tv frequency overrides.
Video capture device control
- Video size,
- Frame rate,
- Video input,
- Analog video standard (ntsc/pal/secam),
- Frame count of delivered and dropped frames.
- Unicode strings supported with the visual studio .net versions (ocx and dll), delphi/C++Builder 2009 and above
- User platforms supported
- TVideoGrabber is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 7, Windows VISTA, Windows XP, Windows 2008 server, Windows 2003 server, Windows MCE, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98 SE.
- TVideoGrabber has been tested on 32-bits and 64-bits plaforms.
- Software requirements
- DirectX Runtime (DirectX 9.0c or higher).
- Development tools supported
- Visual Studio (2010, 2008, 2005, 2003)
- Delphi (all versions from Delphi XE to Delphi 4)
- C++Builder (all versions from C++Builder XE to Delphi 4)
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Visual C++ 6.0
TVideoGrabber 220.127.116.11 Build 4408 Screenshot
TVideoGrabber 18.104.22.168 Build 4408 Keywords
Bookmark TVideoGrabber 22.214.171.124 Build 4408
TVideoGrabber 126.96.36.199 Build 4408 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.