VideoVista Home Edition 2.2.0
VideoVista Home Edition 2.2.0 Ranking & Summary
VideoVista Home Edition 2.2.0 description
VideoVista needs no dedicated video server to work: all you need to do is copy the video file (.vvf) into a web folder as though it were a JPEG image, add a line of code to the web page and, hey presto, it works!
VideoVista is the Italian solution to the demand for video streaming, which is becoming increasingly insistent and requires a simple and effective answer which lies outside the models currently adopted and imposed by the market.
VideoVista Home Edition is the perfect solution for your Internet holiday home video; it encodes mpeg, mp4, avi, mov, 3gp and streams them on the Internet without any dedicated streaming server.
VideoVista is true streaming, it is not progressive download; you can seek in your video, one hour and more, in a while. It uses Java applet as player.
VideoVista is a software for video streaming. It enables video streaming from any web server without the need of a dedicated streaming server; moreover, unlike Flash format, VideoVista permits view of long time videos, more than one hour, enabling seek in any part of the video in a while, get along without the whole video downloading.
Security Manager feature encrypt your videos before streaming them on the Internet.
It uses Java applet as player. Unlimited videos, unlimited time, unlimited users and zero TCO. The best solution for long time videos and e-learning platform
VideoVista is true streaming, it is not progressive download; you can seek in your video in a while.
Unlike Flash format, VideoVista its visible by any connections type Modem, ADSL, Mega as well and its visible on Windows, Mac, Linux using Explorer, FireFox, Safari and Opera.
- No dedicated video server; can be used with Apache, IIS, and every other Web server
- No plugin to install on the client side, it is sufficient to install JAVA (compatible with JVM 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
- Number of encodable videos: unlimited
- The encoded videos can be viewed from any web domain
- No time or encoding size limits
- An encoding program which creates video files in .vvf (VideoVista File) format;
- The encoder is an executable program for the Windows environment:
- Windows 2000, Windows Xp
- A Java applet for viewing the video
- The applet and the Video can be executed on all platforms that support a web server
- Windows, Linux, Solaris, Apple Macintosh, etc.
- Apache, IIS, etc.
- The video can be viewed using all the platforms and browsers that support the Java Virtual Machine
- Windows, Linux, Apple Macintosh, etc.
- Internet Explorer, FireFox, Netscape, etc.
- 1GHz Processor
- DirectX 8.1
- 128 MB of RAM [256 MB recommended]
- 10 MB of available hard disk space for software
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
The next features are disabled in the Home Edition:
- Up to 9 streams available for every video
- Audio and Video Bitrate selectable for every stream
- Frame Rate (FPS) selectable for every stream
- Custom video dimensions for every stream
- Video Cropping
- Video dimensions proportional to the source video
- Video dimensions of every stream the same as the source video
- Saving of current video settings
- Saving of settings for every video
- Batch coding
- Video encrypting
- Domain Lock
- Video with date of expiry
- Encoder callable from another application
- Applet useable for other applications
VideoVista Home Edition 2.2.0 Screenshot
VideoVista Home Edition 2.2.0 Keywords
Bookmark VideoVista Home Edition 2.2.0
VideoVista Home Edition 2.2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- VideoVista Professional Edition 3.0.5 build 371
- VideoVista Professional Edition 3.0.4 build 370
- VideoVista Professional Edition 3.0.4
- VideoVista Standard Edition 3.0.1 build 305
- VideoVista Professional Edition 2.5.0 build 342
- VideoVista Standard Edition 2.3.1 build 301
- VideoVista Standard Edition 2.3.0
- VideoVista Home Edition 2.2.2 build 136
- VideoVista Professional Edition
- VideoVista Home Edition