Visual Hindsight Professional Edition 1.2
Visual Hindsight Professional Edition 1.2 Ranking & Summary
Visual Hindsight Professional Edition 1.2 description
Visual Hindsight Professional Edition 1.2 is deigned as a professional program thatsupports cameras and video servers manufactured by Axis, D-Link, ELMO, Flexwatch, Hunt, IDView, IQinVision, JVC, Mobotix, Orite, Panasonic, PDuke, Pixord, Sony, Toshiba, Vivotek and others. Visual Hindsight allows viewing up to 100 live video streams while simultaneously recording up to 50 streams directly to disk as highly compressed AVI files. It supports motion-detection recording, automatic reconnect of dropped connections, and automatic record-on-connect.
Visual Hindsight is a multi-user system, with support for concurrent users, user access rights and administrator functions, and encrypted databases. Also included is the Automatic Retention Monitor™ to control the amount of disk space allocated for recording purposes through user-defined values for maximum file age and total file size.
Visual Hindsight is ideal for monitoring convenience stores, gas stations, day care centers, retirement facilities, hospitals, laboratories, commercial property, private homes and more. Whether youre a security manager responsible for monitoring access to multiple sites, a school administrator who needs to ensure unauthorized people cannot gain access to your campus, or anyone interested in monitoring their business or their home, Visual Hindsight is a powerful, easy to use and affordable desktop video surveillance and recording solution.
- Quick and easy to install, simple to operate.
- Live example camera views from around the globe to help you evaluate Visual Hindsight in a real-world scenario. No additional hardware required to view live example cameras.
- Windows Vista (tm) compatible.
- Support for Secure Protocol (HTTPS).
- Support for up to 2 terabytes of recorded video footage.
- View live video streams while simultaneously recording streams to disk as compressed AVI files: 100/50( view/record)
- Number of cameras displayed per independent View windows.20 / 5( 100 total)
- Number of cameras recorded per independent View windows.10 / 5 (50 total)
- Automatic wrap-around retention for optimal use of disk space.
- Retention monitoring with automatic deletion on user-defined maximum file age or total file size.
- Site License available for each Edition.
- Full database compatibility and sharing across all Editions.
- Smoother multi-tasking, for even better overall performance.
- Support for hyper-thread and multi-CPU computers.
- Automatically rotate (bring to the front of the screen) each active group of camera views, according to a user-defined interval (as seen in professional CCTV DVR systems).
- Automatically eliminate "jitter" (unwanted speed variation during playback).
- Automatically connect and record when Windows is restarted.
- Send e-mail alerts on camera connect failure.
- Water-marked .AVI header files for greater security.
- Record to local and networked drives.
- Manage local and networked video footage using Retention Manager.
- Optimize local and networked video storage using Retention Monitor.
- Significantly improved connect, view, and capture speed. (connect and view only)
- Support for virtually any network camera or video server capable of producing JPEG still images or Motion-JPEG (M-JPEG) image streams.
- Support for standard analog cameras connected via network video servers.
- Support for remote pan, tilt, zoom, random and preset positioning, and ad-hoc commands (device dependent).
- Support for username and password at the application and camera operating system level.
- Support for automatic reconnect of a dropped connection.
- Encrypted camera database for higher security.
- Multi-lingual user interfaces, offering English, French, Italian and Spanish (included free with Visual Hindsight).
- Play back previously recorded video footage with the Microsoft Media Player (included free with Windows).
- Support for video stretch-image, full-screen and auto tile functions.
- Built with Windows NT 32-bit technology, for robust and smooth operation.
- Support for traditional Web Cams that output JPEG files to a remote server.
- Record and playback video footage: unlimited
- View and manage recorded video footage.
- Embed date and time directly into live video stream while recording.
- Support for concurrent users.
- Support for administrator and operator logon access rights.
- Support for simple motion detection recording.
- Support for automatic capture on connect.
- Signed Digital Certificate
- PIII 450 MHz,
- 16/32bit video resolution
Visual Hindsight Professional Edition 1.2 Screenshot
Visual Hindsight Professional Edition 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Visual Hindsight Professional Edition 1.2
Visual Hindsight Professional Edition 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- CVBackup Professional Edition 5.3
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Professional Edition) 7.0 Build 20090627
- Duplicate Finder 2009 - Professional Edition 1.0
- tangible architect professional edition VS2005 4.0
- eXPert PDF Editor Professional Edition 1.0
- Exult Professional Edition for Oracle 1.0
- Altova MapForce Professional Edition 2009
- Visual Hindsight Video Joiner 1.2
- AVG Anti-Virus Professional Edition 7.5.523a1323
- Diskeeper Professional Edition 9.0
- ABBYY FineReader Professional Edition 9.0
- Proxy Server Log Scanning System [Professional Edition] 3.0
- Excelsior JET Professional Edition 2.0 Evaluation
- AgentWebRanking Professional Edition 2.5
- AtomicRobot FTP Professional Edition 2.0a
- DreamCoder for Oracle Professional Edition 1.7
- WinCAM 2000 Professional Edition 3.0
- O&O DiskImage 3 Professional Edition 3.5
- Batch File Compiler Professional Edition 4.1.9
- avast! 4 Professional Edition 4.8.11
- Altova XMLSpy Professional Edition 2007 release 3
- LottoPick 99 - Professional Edition 1.0
- O&O Defrag Professional Edition 10
- O&O CleverCache Professional Edition 6