WebVideoCap 1.35 Ranking & Summary
WebVideoCap 1.35 description
WebVideoCap 1.35 is designed as a professional program that can bring you many rich benefits.
While watching a video in a Web site, you may sometimes want to save the video into your local drive, and then play it offline later. This utility allows you to capture .flv (Flash Video) files and RTSP streams while the Web browser download and play them inside a Web page. After the entire video file is downloaded and played by the Web browser, the video file is saved in the folder that you selected, and you can play it offline later with any Video player.
WebVideoCap can capture the video files of most popular video-sharing sites, including YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, iFilm, Metacafe, Putfile, and more...
- Currently, WebVideoCap can only capture the following types of video streams:
Flash video files (with .flv extension).
Microsoft Windows media files (with .wmv extension).
RTSP streams. (RTSP protocol is used by many news and live TV/radio Web sites)
MMS streams. (MMS protocol is used by many news and live TV/radio Web sites)
- Be aware that WebVideoCap cannot capture streams of RTMP protocol. Support for more types of video or audio streams may be added in future versions.
- While capturing RTSP/MMS streams, WebVideoCap save the video raw data into the file in a format that you won't be able to play it. Only after you press the 'Stop Capture' button, the captured .wmv file is converted into a format that will allow you to play it with a Video player.
- If you use the Windows Media Player to play a video file captured from RTSP/MMS stream, you won't be able to move it forward or backward.
- If the video file is already saved in your browser's cache, WebVideoCap won't be able to capture it. However, in that case, you can retrieve the cached video file by using the VideoCacheView utility. Alternatively, you can simply clear the cache of your Web browser, and then reload the video Web page.
Enhancements: Added support for capturing .MP4 files played by Flash
- This utility works on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. Older versions of Windows are not supported. Be aware that under Windows 2000/XP, WebVideoCap can only capture the video files if you log on as a user with admin rights.
- In order to use WebVideoCap under Windows Vista with SP1, you must download and install the WinPcap driver, and select the WinPcap driver as the capture method.
WebVideoCap 1.35 Screenshot
WebVideoCap 1.35 Keywords
Bookmark WebVideoCap 1.35
WebVideoCap 1.35 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.