Windows 7 Codec Pack 2.1.0
Windows 7 Codec Pack 2.1.0 Ranking & Summary
Windows 7 Codec Pack 2.1.0 description
Windows 7 Codec Pack 2.1.0 brings you a simple to install package of codecs/filters/splitters designed for playing back music and movie files. After installation you will be able to play 99.9% of files on the Internet.
The Windows 7 Codec Pack has been created to make installing major codec's, filters, plug-ins and splitters a breeze.
- Include in the package are a number of encoder codec's, allowing you to encode files in formats such as DivX. XviD, x264 and many more in your favorite encoding application.
- Video file types supported include AVI, MKV, MP4, OGM, MPG, MPEG, VOB, FLV, PS, TS, NUV.
- Audio file types supported include AC3, DTS, AAC, APE, FLAC, TTA, WV, OGG, Vorbis, MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, MOD, UMX.
- Free of conflicts.
- Cause minimal impact on system performance (Disk space used, registry entries and stability).
- Compatible in full with Microsoft Windows 7.
- The package is easy to install, while also offering advanced settings to the high end user:
- For simple installation select "Easy Installation".
- For advanced installation options select "Expert Installation".
- The package allows playback of almost every file type in existence, the only exceptions being commercial formats that require a special player.
- Update ffdshow and default options
Windows 7 Codec Pack 2.1.0 Screenshot
Windows 7 Codec Pack 2.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Windows 7 Codec Pack 2.1.0
Windows 7 Codec Pack 2.1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.