x264 Video Codec r995
x264 Video Codec r995 Ranking & Summary
x264 Video Codec r995 description
The code is written from scratch by Laurent Aimar, Loren Merritt, Eric Petit(OS X), Min Chen (vfw/asm), Justin Clay(vfw), M�ns Rullg�rd, Christian Heine (asm), and Alex Izvorski (asm).
Note: x264 is still considered alpha, so errors can (and will) occur!
- Intra: all macroblock types (16x16, 8x8, and 4x4 with all predictions)
- Inter P: all partitions (from 16x16 down to 4x4)
- Inter B: partitions from 16x16 down to 8x8 (including skip/direct)
- Ratecontrol: optional VBV, single or multipass ABR, constant quantizer
- Scene cut detection
- Adaptive B-frame placement
- B-frames as references / arbitrary frame order
- 8x8 and 4x4 adaptive spatial transform
- Lossless mode
- Custom quantization matrices
- Parallel encoding of multiple slices
- Replace High 4:4:4 profile lossless with High 4:4:4 Predictive. This improves lossless compression by about 4-25% depending on source. The benefit is generally higher for intra-only compression. Also add support for 8x8dct and i8x8 blocks in lossless mode; this improves compression very slightly. In some rare cases 8x8dct can hurt compression in lossless mode, but its usually helpful, albeit marginally. Note that 8x8dct is only available with CABAC as it is never useful with CAVLC.
- High 4:4:4 Predictive replaced the previous profile in a 2007 revision to the H.264 standard. The only known compliant decoder for this profile is the latest version of CoreAVC.
x264 Video Codec r995 Screenshot
x264 Video Codec r995 Keywords
Bookmark x264 Video Codec r995
x264 Video Codec r995 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.