XCommentPro 1.067 Ranking & Summary
XCommentPro 1.067 description
XCommentPro 1.067 is developed to be a helpful and beneficial program which sets a completely new benchmark in the world of commenting, rating script features and visitor interaction for your web pages. No other commenting system affords such a full and comprehensive feature-set, yet in a package that makes creating these powerful additions to your site a 'snap'. XCommentPro is no light-weight 'script' or 'utility' - this is a fully-featured piece of software designed from the ground-up to give you an unprecedented level of control and functionality over adding interactivity to your web page content.
- Fully compatible with Dreamweaver, FrontPage, ExpressionWeb, XSitePro and ALL major web authoring packages
- Commenting system can also be manually inserted into HTML source code, if you are hand-coding your web page content
- Create unlimited commenting systems and embed them across your web pages to make them fully interactive
- Includes downloadable client software that you can install on your PC and use to quickly and easily generate commenting systems for insertion into your web pages
- Allow your web page visitors to add their comments to your web page
- Add "Star Rating" functionality to your web page
- Enable "Feedback Scoring" so visitors may rate each other's comments
- Users may add their name, location and website data into their posts
- Give users the option to add personal avatar images to personalise all their comment postings
- If you want, you can require all users posting comments/ratings to your page to register before they can post - a great way to build a targeted mailing list!
- If using the registration feature, you can require a double opt-in by registrants, ensuring a 'clean' list of genuine e-mail addresses
- Optionally require Captcha code entry on registration and/or individual post submissions
- Set your commenting system to require verification from you, before new comments may be displayed - useful if you want to double-check posts before they go live
- Enable "Reporting" feature on your commenting, so that inflammatory/offensive posts may be reported to you by your web page visitors
- Add RSS feed functionality to your web page commenting system, so visitors may subscribe to the commenting on that page, and be kept up to date automatically on what others are contributing to the discussion
- Integrate Social Bookmarking links into your commenting system to make it easy for visitors to promote your page content using services such as Twitter, Facebook, Digg and more...
- Create automatic "Tag Clouds" for your comment lists, and allow users to self-categorize their posts. A great way to display the prominent themes running thorough your comments to other visitors
- Have XCommentPro perform 'pagination' of your comments - all you need to do is set how many comments you want per-page, then let XCommentPro automatically split the full list of comments up accordingly
- Access a powerful, password-protected administration area on-line, giving you instant access to detailed reports and statistics across ALL the commenting systems you have embedded throughout your web site.
- View reports in your administration area including:
- Post-counts on individual pages
- Editable lists of comments posted to individual web pages
- Posts requiring verification before publishing
- Tag-counts across all comments
- Full details of tags being used across different commenting systems on your site
- User-counts on individual pages
- User-lists, so you can manage people who have registered with your commenting system
- Word-counts across the comments placed throughout your site
- Last 30 days' activity
- Last 12 months' activity
- Most popular day-of-week
- Set your commenting system to prioritize the ordering of displayed comments by date, rating, feedback score or even the presence of your keywords.
- Have XCommentPro automatically send you notification e-mails to your inbox, on events taking place such as:
- A comment being posted
- A comment requiring approval
- A comment receiving negative feedback score(s)
- A comment being submitted with a low star-rating
- A comment being reported
- Set your commenting system to automatically remove comments from your web page after certain conditions (of your choosing) are met:
- After a period of time - keeping comments 'current'
- After a set number of posts have been submitted - keeping things manageable
- After a set level of negative feedback scores - keep the quality high
- After a comment has been reported a set number of times - clearing out offensive posts for you
- Activate completely automated PDF reports - e-mailed to you at set intervals so you can keep tabs on how your site-wide commenting is performing from wherever you might be - even using your Blackberry or iPhone!
- Control and remove offensive words in posts automatically, using fully-customizable bad word filtration.
- Features in-built publishing engine which will automatically upload all of the necessary files and folders to your web hosting account, the engine for your commenting system
- Fully-compatible with any web hosting account featuring PHP functionality (which is 99.9% of hosting accounts!)
- Quick Start Guide PDF (also available online) that you can use to quickly get your commenting system set up, in the minimum amount of time
- Full Instruction Manual PDF (also available online) describing, in detail, all the features and functionality of the XCommentPro software
- Full in-software help system - just hit "F1" on your keyboard to access contextual help for the screen you're viewing at any time
- Support FAQ available on this web site, answering commonly-asked questions
- Dedicated customer support staff ready to answer your questions about the XCommentPro software, with 24 hour response assured (during normal working days)
- .NET 2.x or above Server will need PHP 4
XCommentPro 1.067 Screenshot
XCommentPro 1.067 Keywords
Bookmark XCommentPro 1.067
XCommentPro 1.067 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.