AceHTML Pro 6.60
AceHTML Pro 6.60 Ranking & Summary
AceHTML Pro 6.60 description
AceHTML Pro 6.60 is released as a convenient and efficient tool that allows you to build and manage professional Web sites with ease, control, and efficiency. By balancing power and flexibility, the AceHTML 6 Pro Web software meets the exacting needs of Web builders. With this Web page software you can take total control of your Web development project, thanks to an impressive array of design tools that provides extensive functionality and ease of use.
- Flexible and Customizable User Interface
- Advanced Interface Customization
- Quick Splitter Bar
- Editing Window Customization
- Desktop Manager
- International Alphabet Support
- Coding Support
- Inspection of HTML and CSS Properties
- HTML, ASP and PHP Code Completion
- CSS 2 Style Sheet Editor
- Code Optimization
- Reference Editor
- Web Development Aid
- File Editing Directly from the Server
- Server Mapping
- Call to Perl and PHP Parsers
- Versatile Integrated Viewer
- Code Reuse
- Code Snippets Library
- Code Template
- Custom Buttons
- Saving of HTML Pages as Templates
- Quality Assurance
- Full-Site Link Checking
- Spelling Checker
- Document Evaluation
- Productivity Tools
- Bookmark Insertions
- Code Highlighting
- Code Explorer
- Visual Explorer
- Extended Search and Replace
- Image Thumbnails
- File Import
- File Explorer
- HTML Editing
- HTML Form Creation
- Frame Creation
- HTML Table Creation
- Hypertext Link Creation
- Image Map Creation
- Image Insertion
- Project Management
- Project Manager
- To-Do List
- Archiving Project as Backup
- Fixed a bug that had caused AceHTML to crash when checking code of a document and clicking OK button instead of clicking X.
- Fixed some Windows 98 compatibility issues.
- Fixed an issue with the mouse scroll wheel.
- Fixed an issue with the file manager, so files can now be opened by its full path.
- Fixed an issue dealing with changing character encoding on the current page.
- Fixed an issue that had caused the check document function not to validate the same way with Internet Explorer 6 and Internet Explorer 7.
- Fixed issues that had caused some characters under Windows XP not to be displayed the same way in Windows Vista.
- Skin support added for different styles of interface: menu View -> Skin.
- Bug fixed in the execution of the program under Windows 98 and Windows 2000.
- Bug fixed in the code optimizer tool in the several documents tag section.
- Bug fixed in document saving.
- Link corrected for the reference ASP help.
- Bug fixed in the CSS function. Clicking the CSS tab caused a crash of the program.
- Bug fixed in the selection of a special character. Clicking a particular special character caused a crash of the program.
- Renaming an open file now working.
- Moving an open file tab now working.
- The first unnecessary space in the special character removed.
- Window size now saved on exit.
- Bug fixed in the select a color. Values can be entered manually.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT4 (SP6)
AceHTML Pro 6.60 Screenshot
AceHTML Pro 6.60 Keywords
Bookmark AceHTML Pro 6.60
AceHTML Pro 6.60 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.