Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 Ranking & Summary
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 description
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 proves itself to be a beneficial as well as interesting industry-leading web authoring and editing software that provides both visual and code-level capabilities for creating standards-based websites and designs for the desktop, smartphones, tablets, and other devices.
- Design for many different types of mobile devices
- Use the Multiscreen Preview panel in Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5.5 software to simultaneously design for phones, tablets, and computers. Use media queries to write and render separate styles for each device.
- Multiscreen Preview panel
- Design for smartphones, tablets, and personal computers with the Multiscreen Preview panel. With media query support, developers can style and visualize rendering for a range of devices in a single panel.
- jQuery Mobile integration
- CSS3/HTML5 support
- Style with the CSS panel, updated to support CSS3. Design view now supports media queries, applying different styles as you adjust screen dimensions. Code for the future with HTML5, with code hinting and Design view rendering support. Live View now includes support for
- Cutting-edge Live View rendering
- Check your page with Live View, now with an updated WebKit rendering engine. Preview designs for multiple devices with real-time media query support. HTML5 and CSS3 capabilities and enhancements make designing for mobile devices even more efficient.
- Native Android and iOS apps with PhoneGap
- Build and package native apps for Android™ and iOS with new PhoneGap functionality. Convert your existing HTML to a mobile phone application within Dreamweaver using the open source PhoneGap framework.
- Affordable subscription option
- Get ongoing access to Dreameaver CS5.5 software for an affordable monthly fee. Choose a one-year plan for lower payments or a flexible month-to-month plan you can stop and restart as needed. See how subscriptions work ›
- Extend your reachTo the top
- Take advantage of site-specific code hinting to write pages more quickly and work with third-party content management frameworks. FTPS/FTPeS support helps ensure your code is delivered more securely.
- Integrated CMS support
- Enjoy authoring and testing support for content management system (CMS) frameworks like WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal. The Dynamically Related Files feature provides direct access to a page's related files, even for dynamic pages, and Live View Navigation offers accurate previews of dynamic applications.
- FTPS, FTPeS support
- Deploy files more securely with enhanced FTP support. Dreamweaver CS5.5 now adds native support for the FTPS and FTPeS protocols.
- Site-specific code hinting
- Benefit from code hinting on nonstandard files and directories in Dreamweaver CS5.5, enabling enhanced hinting support for third-party PHP libraries and CMS frameworks such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla!.
- Adobe Creative Suite integration
- Save time and reduce the number of steps required to complete projects with intelligent integration across Adobe Flash® Professional, Fireworks®, Photoshop® Extended, and Adobe CS Live online services.1,2
- Adobe Business Catalyst integration
- Take your sites live with Adobe Business Catalyst®, the all-in-one hosting platform that works hand in hand with Dreamweaver. Build everything from amazing websites to powerful online stores, with no need for back-end coding. Learn more ›
- Extended Dreamweaver community
- Learn and share with an extensive Dreamweaver community. Benefit from the online Adobe Design Center and Adobe Developer Connection, training and seminars, developer certification programs, and user forums.
- Support for leading technologies
- Work on the cutting edgeTo the top
- Accurately test your web pages across browsers and operating systems thanks to integration with Adobe BrowserLab.1,2 Deliver clean code with integrated World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) live validation.
- W3C validation
- Use the W3C's own online validation service to ensure the accuracy of your standards-based web designs.
- Subversion support
- Store your files more securely with support for Subversion® software, which has been updated to the version 1.7 protocol.
- Adobe BrowserLab integration
- Preview dynamic web pages and local content with multiple viewing, diagnostic, and comparison tools. Dreamweaver integrates with Adobe BrowserLab, an Adobe CS Live online service1,2 that accurately tests web content across browsers and operating systems.
- CSS inspection
- Visually display the CSS box model in detail and easily toggle CSS properties without reading code or needing to use a separate utility.
- Intelligent coding assistance
- PHP custom class code hinting
- Build and maintain PHP applications and get direct insight into core functions, methods, and objects with dynamic PHP code hinting.
- Simple site setup
- Set up a site with ease using the retooled Dreamweaver Site Definition dialog box. Add multiple servers with custom names to utilize staged, networked, or other site types.
- CSS starter pages
- Jump-start your standards-based website design with updated and simplified CSS Starter Layouts. You can now choose from a wider selection of templates that incorporate CSS best practices and easy-to-understand selectors and rules.
- Comprehensive CSS support
- Design and develop websites with powerful CSS tools. Visually display the CSS box model without requiring separate utilities, and reduce the need to manually edit CSS code — even in external style sheets.
- Integrated FLV content
- Add FLV files to any web page with point-and-click ease and standards-compliant coding. Preview your movies with FLV playback capabilities in Live View.
- Intel® Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended); Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280x800 display with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services and to validate Subscription Edition (if applicable) on an ongoing basis*
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 Screenshot
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 Keywords
Bookmark Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.