AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 Build 750
AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 Build 750 Ranking & Summary
AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 Build 750 description
AllWebMenus creates any cross-browser, popup or drop-down menu that works alike in all browsers supporting DHTML (all Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer versions of 4.0 and later, Opera and Mozilla included)
The menu can be either vertical or horizontal (pop-up or drop-down menu), it can be movable, stay visible while scrolling, contain static or animated images, borders, colors, and much more.
Once everything is set, you can use the insert-menu-into-Web-page command to add your menu in the Web page in a fast and easy manner without any code.
- Full documentation on all features and properties! The HELP file is about 460KB offering you complete help on your design efforts. A complete manual can also be downloaded
- Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Create any kind of menu fast by using pre-designed menu styles from the Style Gallery
- Create, link and update a menu into your web pages in no time and without any code required
- Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
- Use multiple menus in the same page
- Free Sitemap generator based on the functional menu structure
- Use flexible positioning for your menus
- Use menus with Shared Borders, Templates and Libraries
- Create menus for framed web sites (cross-frame menus)
- Create popup and hidden menus
- Design both horizontal and vertical menus
- Use static or animated images for both the background and content
- Several unfolding effects
- Internet Explorer installed
- Windows 98 requires an XML parser for AllWebMenus to show menus properly. Download the XML Parser from here
- You can use all the features except the "compile menu" and "link menu" commands
- 15 days trial
- New feature: "Scroll on Mouse Over" can also be used (in addition to the normal scrollbar option) when the contents of a submenu are larger than its height.
- This allows for smooth scrolling of the submenu contents automatically, "on mouse over" rather than having to click on a scrollbar
- Fixed the moving behavior of movable menus for IE and Mozilla browsers.
- Fixed a problem in GUI when the Refresh button was clicked while in "Style Editor" Tab and then the "Menu Editor" Tab was clicked immediately.
AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 Build 750 Screenshot
AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 Build 750 Keywords
Bookmark AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 Build 750
AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 Build 750 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.2.792
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 790
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.790
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.788
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.786
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.784
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 784
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 782
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.782
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.780
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.778
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.778
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 776
- AllWebMenus PRO 5.1.776
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.774