AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 782
AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 782 Ranking & Summary
AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 782 description
AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 782 is designed helps you create any cross-browser, popup or drop-down web menu that works alike in all browsers supporting DHTML held by all popular platforms (Win, MAC, Unix) and browsers (IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome etc.).
- Full cross-browser support
- Full Search Engine Optimization (SEO) support
- Extra AllWebMenus Addins available
- Generate menus on-the-fly through the Server-Side Menus API Add-in, either database-driven or programmatically generated menus based on your conditions/parameters, on server-side environments such as PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, ASP, ASP.NET, etc
- Create menus with sliding submenus, otherwise known as "slide menus", "expandable menus", "collapsible menus" or "accordion menus", through the Sliding Menu Add-in.
- Joomla Menu Add-in/plugin Fully customize your joomla menus adding your own non-joomla menu items with external or internal links, html-rich content, colors, borders, effects, designs of your choice and many more
- WordPress Menu Add-in/plugin Fully customize your wordpress menus adding your own non-wordpress menu items with external or internal links, html-rich content, colors, borders, effects, designs of your choice and many more.
- Supports all Authoring Tools
- The simple generic approach has the advantage of using AllWebMenus with any authoring tool even a simple text editor
- Special free addins for FrontPage, Dreamweaver, and NetObjects Fusion that add to the seamless integration of your menus to your pages
- Create menus for framed web sites (cross-frame menus). Also supports nested frames and iframes.
- Use your own HTML code on selected menu items to achieve enhanced formatting or advanced functionality, from a simple working link, up to forms, flash objects, search boxes, even full-scale web pages! (supported through the enhanced
- “Auto Item Highlight” feature, which specifies whether an item whose property matches the URL of the loaded web page will be highlighted by default.
- Vertical Scrollbar for vertical Groups now available
- Multiple Rows and Columns on submenus now available
- Floating Images can now be added to any of your menu items, allowing for even more creative menu implementations.
- Create any kind of web menu fast by using pre-designed menu themes from the Theme Gallery
- 40 Icons now available into the new "Icons" Category of Image Gallery.
- Example Menu Projects added to the distribution for free.
- Unique RTL support for Right-to-Left language implementations (such as Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, etc.) on your dhtml menus
- Can also display all symbols available in unicode, such as math symbols, etc.
- Create, link and update a web menu into your web pages in no time and without any code required.
- Use multiple menus in the same page
- Use "separate" borders on any side (top, bottom, left, right) of Groups or Items
- Full documentation on all features and properties! The HELP file is about 647KB offering you complete support on your design efforts. A complete printable manual can also be downloaded.
- Free Sitemap generator based on the functional web menu structure. The most effective solution for search engine optimized (SEO) menu implementations
- Use three flexible ways to position your menus:
- Using window coordinates
- Attaching the web menu to any element inside your page
- Attaching the web menu to an image that already exists on the page
- Edit CSS menu properties through a WYSIWYG interface
- Use menus with Shared Borders, Templates, Libraries and more
- Choose among many options on "How", "When" and "Where" the submenus appear
- Choose among many options on "How", "When" and "Where" the submenus disappear
- Use the Advanced Copy/Paste functionality to quickly transfer any value among menu items
- Use complete help for all properties and procedures. Press F1 while you are on a property to immediately receive Quick Help for that property
- Use Sticky submenus. A sticky submenu does not close unless you move to another item that has a submenu or click on the page.
- Add AJAX menu effects to your items.
- Use popup and hidden menus that appear on events specified by you.
- Use static or animated images for both background and content.
- Create effects by using different property values for three different item states: the "Normal", "Mouse Over" and "Mouse Click" item states
- Floating menus: Keep the menu visible in the same position while scrolling using either smooth or immediate scroll
- When any menu item gets clicked
- When any submenu appears or disappears
- When the Main Menu appears or disappears
- Use both vertical and horizontal submenus at any possible combination (see the "Links" item of the menu on our web site)
- Use Header and Footer on the submenu groups and allow the user to drag the menu from its Header
- Use "Distances between menu items" and assign optional "Statusbar Text" for each item
- Use several unfolding effects for the submenus:
- Blinds, Iris Star, Pixelate, Radial Wipe, Random Bars, Random Dissolve and many more
- Fixed an issue where browser specific offsets did not work properly in some cases
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer installed
AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 782 Screenshot
AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 782 Keywords
Bookmark AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 782
AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 782 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.2.792
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 790
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.790
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.788
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.786
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.784
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 784
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.782
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.780
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.778
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.778
- AllWebMenus PRO 5.1.776
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 776
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.774
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.772