Arclab Dir2HTML 1.0
Arclab Dir2HTML 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Arclab Dir2HTML 1.0 description
Arclab Dir2HTML 1.0 is a useful tool which is designed to convert directory file to HTML file.
The software is a directory to HTML index converter which builds a html index file out of directory structures and files on your harddisk. Dir2HTML supports recursive indexing, can create sub-sections for each subfolder within the index file and link files for online and offline projects using a custom link-prefix.
- Convert a Directory Structure and Files to a single HTML File
- Include Subfolders (recursive)
- Create Subsection for each Subfolder or hide Subfolders
- Create HTML Sitemaps (in .htm Format)
- Mask (Search Files)
- Link files using a custom Link-Prefix
- Add a Back-Link
- Add Size
- Add Date
- Add Description Cell
- Add Summary (include total size and number of files)
- Lowercase Files and Folders
- Uppercase Files and Folders
- Convert Spaces in Links to %20
- Custom Page-Title
- Table Align and Width
- Custom Fonts and Colors
Arclab Dir2HTML 1.0 Screenshot
Arclab Dir2HTML 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Arclab Dir2HTML 1.0
Arclab Dir2HTML 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.