ASP Report Maker 3.0
ASP Report Maker 3.0 Ranking & Summary
ASP Report Maker 3.0 description
ASP Report Maker 3.0 is a powerful and easy to use tool which is developed to give you a professional way to generate dynamic ASP (Active Server Pages) Web reports from a Microsoft Access Database or other ADO Data Source.
You can instantly create live detail and summary reports or crosstabs reports (for Access, SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle) your Websites. Flash charting (column, bar, line, pie, area, doughnut, multi-series and stacked charts) is also supported. The generated Web pages are pure ASP, no DLL on the server side and no ActiveX control on the client side is required. ASP Report Maker is designed for high flexibility, numerous options enable you to generate the reports that best suits your needs. The generated codes are clean and easy-to-customize. ASP Report Maker can save you tons of time and is suitable for both beginners and experienced developers alike.
- Detail and Summary Report
- Crosstab Report
- Flash Charting: Supports multiple charts for each report (See Chart Setup). Configurable chart properties. 17 chart types:
- Column 2D Chart
- Column 3D Chart
- Pie 3D Chart
- Pie 2D Chart
- Line 2D Chart
- Bar 2D Chart
- Area 2D Chart
- Doughnut 2D Chart
- Multi-series Column 2D Chart
- Multi-series Column 3D Chart
- Multi-series Line 2D Chart
- Multi-series Area 2D Chart
- Multi-series Bar 2D Chart
- Stacked Column 2D Chart
- Stacked Column 3D Chart
- Stacked Area 2D Chart
- Stacked Bar 2D Chart
- Trend lines
- Advanced Chart Properties
- View Formatting for Fields
- Grouping Intervals
- Extended Filters with Default: Collapsible extended filter panel above the report. Display the extended filter as a text box, combobox, listbox, checkboxes or radio buttons with default value as the default filter of the report. If the field is a date field, you can use textbox with optional popup calendar, or you can choose to display the filter as a combobox of year/quarter/month/day.
- Optional Summary at Various Levels
- Grouping level summary
- Page Summary
- Grand Summary
- Optional Advanced Security (User ID and User Level)
- Optional HTML Settings with Preview
- Menu Editor: You can re-order the menu items, add your own menu items for external pages or custom URL and use submenus.
- Custom View with Built-in Visual Query Builder
- Other Features:
- Various ASP options. Codepage, charset, locale ID, session timeout, default date formats etc. (See ASP Settings)
- Saving and restoring project from Project File
- Synchronize project settings with changes in database
- Creates virtual directory in IIS automatically
- CSS stylesheet
- Export to HTML/Word/Excel
- User selectable page size
- Table-specific page options
- Dynamic table loading
- Customizable template
- Themes: More than a dozen of themes for your selection. You can choose the styles of the grid with matching colors in no time. You can easily tune the theme after choosing one or even create your own themes.
- Menu Editor: With the new Menu Editor you have full control on the menu items. You can re-order the menu items, add your own menu items for external pages or custom URL and use submenus.
- Optimized Extended Filters and Popup Filters: Now all the filters, including both Extended Filter and Popup Filters, are done by SQL, if your report uses popup filter and the report has a large number of records, it will run much faster than before.
- Enhanced Extended Filters: Now any field in the report can be set as Extended Filter, and you can display them as a text box, a combobox, a listbox (multi-select selection list), checkbox or radio buttons. As before, you can use a default value as the default filter of the report.
- Enhanced Advanced Security: Previously Parent User ID security was two level only. Now it is hierarchical, parent users can access the records owned by the child users of their child users, and there is no limit of levels. Dynamic User Level Security is also supported for better compatibility with PHPMaker project.
- Sorting: Previously sorting must be preset in the source table of the reports, now you can use design-time and run-time sorting for both Detail/Summary reports and Crosstab reports. Mult-column sort is also supported.
- Optimized Grand Summary Values: Previously the grand summary values were calculated based on report data during run-time, now they are calculated by SQL. This enhances performance of the reports and allows different summary values of the Value(Y) Axis in charts for the report.
- Improved Query Builder: Better visual SQL query builder that allows you to build complex SQL queries via an intuitive visual query building interface more easily.
- Group summary colors
- Option to show/hide empty rows (Crosstab reports)
- Option to display no results before searching
- Project auto-backup
- UTF-8 project
- Improved compatibility with Windows Vista
- Many other minor enhancements
- ASP Report Maker
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista.
- ASP Report Maker requires the Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) and Microsoft Jet 4.0 database engine. You already have these components if your system is running Windows 2000 (or later) or have Access 2000 (or later) installed. However, it is recommended that you download the latest version:
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8
- Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8 (SP8)
- ASP Report Maker also requires a few other system files. If you do not have latest version of these files (usually Windows 98 users), you may experience ActiveX errors while running ASP Report Maker. To update your system, go the Microsoft download pages listed below. If you are not already using IE 6.0, it is recommended to install it first as it includes most if not all of the required files.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Service Pack 6 for Visual Basic 6.0: Run-Time Redistribution Pack (vbrun60sp6.exe)
- Microsoft Windows Script 5.7 (Windows 2000)
- Microsoft Windows Script 5.7 (Windows XP)
- Microsoft Windows Script 5.7 (Windows Server 2003)
- MSXML Parser 3.0
- DCOM98 for Windows 98, version 1.3 (Windows 98 only)
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista.
- Server: All Windows OS that supports ASP
- Browser: Adobe Flash Player 6 or later (optional, only required if the charting feature is used)
ASP Report Maker 3.0 Screenshot
ASP Report Maker 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark ASP Report Maker 3.0
ASP Report Maker 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.