BitNami Drupal Stack 7.12-3
BitNami Drupal Stack 7.12-3 Ranking & Summary
BitNami Drupal Stack 7.12-3 description
In general, Drupal is used for community web portals, discussion sites, corporate web sites, intranet applications, aficionado sites, e-commerce applications, personal web sites or blogs, resource directories, and social networking sites. Drupal is easy to extend by plugging in one or more of the dozens of freely available modules.
BitNami Drupal stack is an easy-to-install distribution of the Drupal CMS software. The application includes ready-to-run, pre-configured versions of MySQL, Apache and PP so you can get an running installation of Drupal in a matter of minutes.
Easy to Install
- BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. The installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
- BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
- By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
- BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
- Add Drush 5.1
- Add PEAR Console_Table 1.1.4
- Add PECL uploadprogress 126.96.36.199
- Add curl, gzip and tar for Windows
- Intel x86, Power PC or compatible processor
- Minimum of 256 MB RAM
- Minimum of 150 MB hard drive space
- TCP/IP protocol support
- Compatible operantig systems:
- An OS X operating system (Power PC or x86).
BitNami Drupal Stack 7.12-3 Screenshot
BitNami Drupal Stack 7.12-3 Keywords
Bookmark BitNami Drupal Stack 7.12-3
BitNami Drupal Stack 7.12-3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.