BlueGriffon 1.4 Ranking & Summary
BlueGriffon 1.4 description
BlueGriffon is available in English, Dutch, Finnish, French, Czech, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Traditional Chinese
BlueGriffon is an intuitive application that provides Web authors (beginners or more advanced) with a simple User Interface allowing to create attractive Web sites without requiring extensive technical knowledge about Web Standards.
Because Gecko lives inside BlueGriffon, the document you edit will look exactly the same in Firefox 4. Advanced users can always use the Source View to hard-code their page. BlueGriffon is tri-licensed under the Mozilla Public License 1.1, the GNU General Public License Version 2 and the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1.
- Hidden preference bluegriffon.defaults.forcelf to force saving documents into Unix mode (carriage returns are one LF). To enable that, open the Preferences, select the Advanced panel and open the configuration editor. Right-click in the main area and select New > Boolean. Enter the name of the new preference and set it to true. To revert to the original platform-dependant behaviour, reset the property or turn it to false. UI for this will be added for v1.5.
- Switching to MAR files for updates
- Tip of the Day (the tips themselves are not ready yet)
- Use standard descriptors for ltr and rtl; b=287
- Automatic detection of changes in external files linked into documents edited by bluegriffon; b=325
- Wrong mimetypes switching to source view
- Get rid of duplicate anchors in Link Insertion dialog
- Force reload stylesheets if they were edited
- No check if ID already given in CSS Properties panel; b=194
- Invalid class or ID in the CSS Properties panel freezes the app; b=167
- Table properties dialog controls can show nan; b=336
- CSS Colors were always added as rgb() Values; b=97
- Don't remove empty divs switching back from source to wysiwyg view; b=261
- Codemirror now used for all source views instead of Ace
- Script Editor was always displayed in en-US
- Insert > Stylesheets moved to Panels > Stylesheets.
- Panels > Stylesheets now offers to edit embedded and local stylesheets through codemirror
- Folding and XML parsing error visibility added to Source View
- Folding and JS syntax error added to Script Editor (uses Reflect)
- Folding added to Stylesheets Editor
- New table cells should not get vertical-align:top; b=314
- Class and aria role does not apply correctly to multiple td/th selection; b=329
- Don't use the width attribute on tables in html5; b=313
- Format menu partially horked; b=312
- Cannot select/copy/paste select elements; b=331
- Removing last class leaves an empty class attribute; b=320
- Impossible to create an attributeless hr element; b=322
- A lot of minor fixes
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
BlueGriffon 1.4 Screenshot
BlueGriffon 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark BlueGriffon 1.4
BlueGriffon 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.