CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.1
CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.1 Ranking & Summary
CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.1 description
Smarty plug-in helps users with web sites development using popular Smarty template engine and includes follow abilities: code highlighting; autocomplete for smarty functions, variables and attributes; context and dynamic help. Joomla plug-in helps developers on work with Joomla CMS by full autocomplete Joomla framework, context and dynamic help; WordPress is the most popular blogging platform. Codelobster make work with it very easy by WordPress plug-in.
- HTML autocomplete
- Autocomplete of tags, attributes for current tag, closing tags. HTML code inspector
- Inspector makes it simple to find HTML elements buried deep in the page. CSS autocomplete
- Autocomplete of keywords, DOM elements and their properties. PHP Advanced autocomplete
This feature speeds up writing a code. Autocomplete includes wide selection of code completion listings.
- Lists are formed of both standard PHP and user's classes, variables, functions, constants and keywords. Starting typing new element, lists of all possible variants for its completion are being displaying after $this-> and ClassName
- PHP Debugger
The Debugger is a package of tools that allows a developer debugging applications during developing process. Before running, you need to configure it. Set necessary values for the following options in Preferences menu (Tools-->Preferences-->Debugger):
- Virtual folder - path to a virtual project folder
- Virtual host URL - url of a virtual folder
- Path to php.ini - path to the php.ini file
- Server - Apache version running on your computer. You need to select from the list, which displays all Apache versions installed on your machine.
- Features for debugger:
Functions Step Into (F11), Step Over (F10), Stop Debug (Shift+F5)
Watch window in debugger, displaying only user's variables
Local variables window and Call stack windows
Expand of objects $this-> while debugging
- SQL Autocomplete
Autocomplete of database objects (tables, fields) and SQL structures. Context and Dynamic Help with search for work with PHP, MySQL, HTML
DynamicHelp window automatically lists all possible references for current word. You also can use ContextHelp to get information about shortcut keys.
- Code folding (collapsing)
- Pair highlighting
Highlighting of paired tags and attributes.
- Pair selection, tags and attributes selection commands
Selects content within current block.
The tooltip enables to view values of variables marked with a mouse cursor.
- Class View
(View-->Window-->Class View) contains code elements (classes, functions and variables) of all opened files and of a whole application.
You can easily navigate through your project and find all declarations for chosen element within it. In case of ambiguity solution dialogue appears.
- Preview in a browser
- Project manager
The project is connected with a folder on the disc. And its structure remains the same when transfers. Also there is an ability to search project's symbols and files using shortcut keys. Incremental find
- All standard functionalities for work with a code
- Drupal plug-in available
- Smarty plug-in available
- WordPress plug-in available
- Joomla plug-in available
- PHP autocomplete improving (including PHP5)
- Internal preview via localhost
- Add Zend color scheme and ability to save color schemes
- New preferences dialog
- New control for properties
- Duplicate line feature
- Drupal plug-in:
- Menu Pathes and Functions fix for Drupal 6.x
- Update Drupal for versions 6.11 and 5.17
- Fixed bugs:
- HTML autocomplete crash on new line
- find in files
- unix line endings
- inline style for HTML Code Inspector
CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.1 Screenshot
CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.1
CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.2.1
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.2
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.1.3
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.1.2
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.0
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 2.7.1
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 2.7.0
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 2.6.0
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 2.5.0
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 2.5
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 2.4.0
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 2.4.0
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 1.4
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 1.2
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 1.1.0