CoffeeCup HTML Editor 12.5
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 12.5 Ranking & Summary
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 12.5 description
Consider the HTML Editor your new best friend. HTML veterans, you'll create standards-compliant sites using powerful tools like code completion and built-in validation. Rookies, get ready to learn the ropes with resources like the comprehensive tag reference and vibrant website themes.
There's also the satisfaction that comes from knowing you're doing things right. That's why the HTML Editor comes with three different tools to correct human error and ensure that you're using valid code. A comprehensive Tag Reference section puts the correct tags right at your fingertips. Even a very good programmer can't look at a page full of code and instantly tell you how it's going to look in a variety of Web Browsers.
Code Completion automatically suggests tags as you type them, preventing unclosed tags. Last but not least, a built-in validation tool allows you to check your code using W3C standards for perfectly valid pages every time. Whether you're creating websites in HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, or HTML5, these tools have you covered.
- Cross-browser compatibility is important, so the HTML Editor gives you the option to add up to 10 different browsers and then open them from inside the program.
- Certain characters have to be formatted as HTML entities in order to render properly. The Characters tab lets you insert these entities with a click of your mouse.
- Website Projects help keep your website organized, all but eliminating broken links and incorrectly referenced images.The built-in Validate HTML tool opens the W3C markup validation service in your default web browser.
- HTML and CSS code completion virtually eliminates unclosed tags and typos; it even serves up the selectors from every referenced CSS file.The HTML Editor comes with 10 new, professionally designed themes. Preview them before you apply them to your pages in the snazzy new Theme Chooser.
- The Tags tab is a comprehensive reference for (X)HTML, PHP, and CSS tags.
- Split-Screen Preview lets you view your webpage in a browser right from inside the Code Editor.
- Developers have streamlined the app by removing older features, like the Visual Editor and preview tab.
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- HDD: 50 MB free disk space available
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 12.5 Screenshot
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 12.5 Keywords
Bookmark CoffeeCup HTML Editor 12.5
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 12.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- CoffeeCup VisualSite Designer 7.0 Build 15
- CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Designer 3.9 Build 389
- CoffeeCup Web Calendar 5.0 Build 3
- CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator 3.9 Build 4296
- CoffeeCup Direct FTP 6.9 Build 1940
- CoffeeCup Web Image Studio 1.0.3344
- CoffeeCup SiteMapper 5.5 Build 174
- CoffeeCup Photo Gallery 5.91