CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2010 SE Build 369
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2010 SE Build 369 Ranking & Summary
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2010 SE Build 369 description
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2010 SE Build 369 is specially designed to provide users who want to create great websites, totally stellar, kick-butt websites by an effective and professional program. Consider the HTML Editor your new best friend. HTML veterans, you’ll create standards-compliant sites using powerful tools like code completion and built-in validation.
Rookies, get ready to learn the ropes with resources like the comprehensive tag reference and vibrant website themes. And for those of you who like to stay on top of the latest and greatest web design developments, providers have four words: HTML5 and CSS3 support. Something for everyone — not too shabby.
- Keep Things Organized With Website Projects: When it comes to websites, organization is key. A logical structure keeps things running smoothly and all but eliminates pesky issues like broken links and those annoying red X’s that show up where your images should be. With that in mind, providers designed Website Projects, a comprehensive yet easy-to-use set of tools that gives you complete control over how your website is organized.Create a file structure that fits your needs. Use intuitive tools like toolbars, right-click menus, and keyboard shortcuts to add elements to your pages. Create a website that looks great and performs even better.
- Websites That Work Every Time: With valid website code, your pages display consistently in different browsers, work better with CSS, and are more accessible for disabled users and search engines. There’s also the satisfaction that comes from knowing you’re doing things right. That’s why the HTML Editor comes with three different tools to correct human error and ensure that you’re using valid code.A comprehensive Tag Reference section puts the correct tags right at your fingertips. Code Completion automatically suggests tags as you type them, preventing unclosed tags. Last but not least, a built-in validation tool allows you to check your code using W3C standards for perfectly valid pages every time. Whether you're creating websites in HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, or HTML5, these tools have you covered.
- Keep an Eye on Things: Even the most hardcore programmer can’t look at a page of code and instantly tell how it’s going to look in a web browser. That’s why the HTML Editor gives you three different preview options.Want to see your page in a browser? You can do that — in fact, you can open up to 10 different browsers from inside the HTML Editor.
- Search Made Easy: With Quick Search in the Toolbar, a lightning-fast Find and Replace tool, and a comprehensive list of search results, it’s easier than ever to find what you’re looking for.
- Superior Navigation: The new CSS Menu Designer allows you to add a sleek CSS navigation menu to your page. Not only do these menus look great in any browser, they’re also easily customizable.
- Make the Leap: Ready to move from WYSIWYG editing to coding your own HTML pages? Get started with one of professionally designed Website Themes. The snazzy new Theme Chooser even allows you to preview the designs before you apply them to your pages.
- We’ve Got Your Back: The revamped Help Manual goes way beyond describing basic program functions — this comprehensive PDF guide introduces you to the tools at your fingertips and walks you step-by-step through the process of creating and modifying a website.
- Custom Code Snippets: The Code Snippets function allows you to save pieces of code or text so you can insert it in your documents with a click of your mouse. The program even comes with a handful of predefined snippets to help get you started.
- Multilingual Spell Check: Coding in a language other than English? No sweat — now you can choose from built-in spell-check dictionaries for 11 popular languages, or download specific files and enjoy error-free copy in any language.
- More Cool Features of The HTML Editor:
- Website Projects help keep your Website organized, all but eliminating broken links and incorrectly referenced images.
- The HTML Editor comes with 10 new, professionally designed themes. Preview them before you apply them to your pages in the snazzy new Theme Chooser.
- The Tags tab is a comprehensive reference for (X)HTML, PHP, and CSS tags.
- We completely overhauled the help manual. The new document is packed with tutorials, FAQs, a comprehensive glossary, and easy-to-understand explanations of each and every program feature.
- We improved the Extended Find and Replace function. Would you believe it's about 85% faster than before?
- The built-in Validate HTML tool opens the W3C markup validation service in your default Web browser.
- Certain characters have to be formatted as HTML entities in order to render properly. The Characters tab lets you insert these entities with a click of your mouse.
- Split-Screen Preview lets you view your Webpage in a browser right from inside the Code Editor.
- Check out the new CSS Menu Builder. It creates awesome CSS navigation menus for your Webpages. These menus look great, work in any browser, and are easily customizable.
- With the Code Snippets tool, you can save your commonly used code and insert it on your page with a click of your mouse. Providers even threw in a few built-in snippets to help get you started.
- HTML and CSS code completion virtually eliminates unclosed or incorrectly typed tags.
- Cross-browser compatibility is important, so the HTML Editor gives you the option to add up to 10 different browsers and then open them from inside the program.
- Looking for something? Use the Search bar, located conveniently in the Toolbar.
- Spelling mistakes and typos are a thing of the past with spell-check feature. The HTML Editor checks for errors as you type — all you have to do is right-click the selection for the correct spelling.
- Add custom spell-check dictionaries for error-free code in any language.
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2010 SE Build 369 Screenshot
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2010 SE Build 369 Keywords
Bookmark CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2010 SE Build 369
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2010 SE Build 369 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.