CoffeeCup Image Mapper 4.2
CoffeeCup Image Mapper 4.2 Ranking & Summary
CoffeeCup Image Mapper 4.2 description
CoffeeCup Image Mapper's wizard guides you through the creation process of mapping your images in a few easy steps. View the HTML code for your image map generated as you type. You can create mouseover text on link areas, even on the first frame of any animated GIF. Image Mapper supports JPG, PNG, and GIF formats.
- Those eyes aging a little faster then you care to admit? No problem, use the zoom tool to zoom in on the image.
- Change the image you are working without losing the map information you already created.
- Use two different browser to preview your image map, Default and Favorite.
- Preview the HTML code while you are creating your mapped areas.
- Use Rectangles or Circles or create your own area using the super fancy polygon tool.
- Rulers and a mouse guide will help you position map points accurately.
- Open image maps from an HTML file.
- Image Mapper Wizard will hold your hand and walk you through creating your first image map.
- Right click to copy the HTML to the clipboard, then paste it into your HTML document.
- Create MouseOver and alt text for each mapped area.
- Graphical Help file included with the program.
- Graphical Online Help to guide you step-by-step
- Map Wizard guides you through every step
- Create MouseOver Text on Link Areas
- HTML Code View to see what you are creating
Enhancements: New Interface Preview Tab
- Pentium 133
- 32MB RAM,
- 200mb hard drive,
- IE 4.0 or higher
CoffeeCup Image Mapper 4.2 Screenshot
CoffeeCup Image Mapper 4.2 Keywords
Bookmark CoffeeCup Image Mapper 4.2
CoffeeCup Image Mapper 4.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.