ColorImpact 3.1 build 222
ColorImpact 3.1 build 222 Ranking & Summary
ColorImpact 3.1 build 222 description
ColorImpact 3.1 build 222 is a revolutionalized tool for creating harmonious color schemes. .
Experience the fun of using this interactive color wheel! No more guesswork when you pick colors for your next design project. With a single click you can create color combinations with an impact. Version 3 of the award winning ColorImpact features a completely redesigned user interface with lots of new tools and functions.
It's easy. It's fun. And it works the first time you try it. Just select a color that pleases you, and the visual color wheel instantly displays a selection of perfectly matching colors. It's that easy!
But it doesn't stop there! Now comes the fun part: Play with different color harmonies, add shades and tints and visually fine tune your color scheme to perfection.
The final result you can print and take to the store, or you can export it to your favorite design application.
Aimed At Beginners As Well As Professional Designers: So advanced, it's actually simple. Start with the basic color harmonies, and create great results the first time you try. And as you become more seasoned, the program is loaded with advanced capabilities.
Explore And Test Your Color Schemes With Advanced Built-in Tools: Test patternSee something you like? Just drag the colors to the color palette and use the color variations tool to create shades and tints. Then see how the colors interact by adding them to one of the built-in test patterns.
Color PaletteQuickly Create Perfect Color Palettes: Create your own color palettes for popular design applications like Photoshop, Flash, Corel Xara, PaintShop Pro, Illustrator, Fireworks, Freehand, Dreamweaver, and FrameMaker etc.
Export Your Color Schemes to Your Favorite Design Program: Sample SchemeColorImpact can export color schemes to most popular design applications. It supports the following formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, CSS, HTML, ACO, ACT, ACF, WMF, EMF and several text formats.
A Color Scheme Database At Your Fingertips: ColorImpact can hold an unlimited number of color palettes. And they are available right there when you open the program. And you can add a title and a description to each color scheme and to each individual swatch.
- Full support for Windows Vista
- Built-in Color Theory Tutorial- learn while having fun!
- Improved feature: Color Harmonies Mode- lets you experiment with the basic color schemes taught in art schools
- Experimental Color Wheel: A fantastic tool for creating advanced color schemes and dazzling color palettes
- Color Inspector: gives you exact color values and a textual color description - indispensable for the visually impaired
- Unlimited Number of Color Palettes- each palette holding an unlimited number of colors
- Automatic Online Updates: Minor version updates are free - and they are easy to install!
- Large Selection Of Test Patterns-test your color schemes on real designs
- Flexible User Interface- adapt the program to your preferences
- Flexible CSS Export: Indispensable for web designers
- Color Blindness Simulation - make sure your designs work for the visually impaired (very important for web designers)
- Print swatches and color values
- Very Flexible Export Functions: Makes it easy to use your color schemes in your favorite design program
- Added: 12 new test patterns.
- Added: New test pattern Welcome Screen.
- Added: New option on test pattern panel: Color wheel selector.
- Added: New option on test pattern panel: "Reload Test Patterns".
- Added: New option on test pattern panel: "Reset All Test Patterns ".
- Added: Test pattern source files (.FLA files).
- Added: Two new color formulas.
- Improved: Several minor enhancements to the default color formulas.
- Added: New color formula panel.
- Added: Option to position the property inspector above the work area.
- Added: Menu items to color palette menu:
- Save Palette Collection
- Save Palette Collection As...
- Save Current Palette As...
- Added: Automatic backup of the default color palette on exit.
- Added: Option "Show on startup" on Main Menu.
- Improved: Labeling on base color panel.
- Fixed: When using the Eye Drop Tool, the main window was sometimes restored on the wrong monitor.
- Fixed: When using the Eye Drop Tool, the main window was always restored to a maximized state.
- Improved: Updated and improved the help file. Several errors corrected.
- Changed: Several minor tweaks.
ColorImpact 3.1 build 222 Screenshot
ColorImpact 3.1 build 222 Keywords
Bookmark ColorImpact 3.1 build 222
ColorImpact 3.1 build 222 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.