Contentteller Community Edition 2.0.4
Contentteller Community Edition 2.0.4 Ranking & Summary
Contentteller Community Edition 2.0.4 description
Contentteller is a powerful open source content management system written in the PHP scripting language designed for sites of all sizes and types. Written by a company with many years experience in developing successful websites, Contentteller is one of the most advanced and feature rich CMS solutions out on the market. The free Community Edition is licensed under the terms of the GPL v3.
* Powerful but simple to use
* Search engine friendly out of the box
* Support for multiple websites
* Caching for high traffic websites
* Import and update everything from RSS feeds, POP3 email accounts, news servers, PAD, and CompatDB XML files
* Powerful template and style system
* Integration with 3rd party applications such as vBulletin 2.x - 3.8, UBB.threads 7.x, phpBB 3.0, MyBB 1.2/1.4, SMF 1.1/2.0, and IP.Board 2.x
* Windows installer to install Contentteller without the need of a FTP client.
* Fully extendable with modules
System Requirements: Server with PHP 4.1.2 and MySQL 3.23.
Enhancements: Changes since 1.0.1: A logout problem in Invision Power Board 2.x integration was fixed. Small problems in AdminEditQueueFile were fixed. An problem in CompatDB import was fixed. Problems in search functions were fixed. A problem on the news archive pages was fixed.
Contentteller Community Edition 2.0.4 Screenshot
Contentteller Community Edition 2.0.4 Keywords
Bookmark Contentteller Community Edition 2.0.4
Contentteller Community Edition 2.0.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- BitNami Joomla! Stack 1.5.14-0
- Infobright Community Edition (ICE) (64-bit) 3.1.1
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Community Edition) 7.0 Build 20090627
- SDE for JBuilder (CE) for Java Platform Community Edition 4.0
- WebCab TA for Delphi (Community Edition) 1
- CodeLobster PHP Edition 3.0
- Printpak Community edition 4
- SDE for Oracle JDeveloper Community Edition 4.1