CSE HTML Validator Professional 9.02
CSE HTML Validator Professional 9.02 Ranking & Summary
CSE HTML Validator Professional 9.02 description
CSE HTML Validator can even automatically fix HTML and XHTML with the Format and Fix Tool. Youll be surprised how many problems exist in your web documents (especially if it was made with a WYSIWYG editor or automatic HTML generator)!
Just open an HTML, XHTML, or CSS document with CSE HTML Validator and tell it to do its thing by pressing F6! Easy to understand syntax errors, warning and other messages will appear below the source of your document. Simply click on one of these messages and you will be taken to the place in your document where the problem is. Fix the problem with the integrated editor, check the document again (to make sure that the problem is fixed), and then save it when you're finished.
CSE HTML Validator will help you locate and fix problems so that your documents are correctly rendered by a variety of web browsers, not just Internet Explorer. In addition, CSE HTML Validator will give you valuable and customizable advice while alerting you to deprecated and proprietary tags and attributes. CSE HTML Validator is designed for both HTML beginners and professionals who want to make sure that their website visitors do not leave their site because they run into problems caused by poorly written HTML or broken links.
CSE HTML Validator also checks for issues that can affect search engine rankings and gives advice that may help improve a web pages rank on search engines. CSE HTML Validator is a must have for anyone and any business that desires a quality, trouble-free web site.
Using an HTML validator helps ensure that documents are free of potential problems that can result in unexpected output when users view the bad documents with different browsers. It also helps ensure that documents will continue to be viewable in the future as new browsers are released.
Simply testing HTML documents with a browser is not good enough. Poorly written HTML documents may be treated differently by different browsers and cause web pages to look like something that was never intended. Problems in web pages could even cause them to render in some browsers but not render at all in others. Making sure that web documents are constructed well helps make sure that they are viewed the way that you want them to be-- and that they are constructed and formed the way they should be. A problem free document also looks good to someone who is looking at your document to see how well it's designed, both aesthetically and syntactically.
CSE HTML Validator Helps You Fix Your HTML
- Checks/validates an entire website (or part of it) given one URL or folder with the Batch Wizard (Pro edition only)
- Checks/validates a specified list of documents with the Batch Wizard (Pro edition only)
- Finds misspelled and invalid tag names, tag attributes, tag attribute values, and character entities
- Finds missing and mismatched quotation marks
- Finds missing or extra end tags
- Checks for accessibility issues based on Section 508 US Government Standards and/or the industry standard Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (WCAG 1.0) (Std/Pro)
- Checks CSS syntax (Std/Pro)
- Checks the HTML and CSS output of dynamic pages (such as ASP and PHP pages) as you browse a website in the integrated web browser
- Checks for issues that can affect search engine rankings (Std/Pro)
- Makes suggestions and gives tips to improve search engine rankings (Std/Pro)
- Detects incorrect placing and nesting of tags
- Alerts you to incorrect or incompatible HTML based on a specific browser or HTML version (for example, notifies you of many Netscape specific or Internet Explorer specific tags, attributes, and attribute values)
- Finds deprecated tags, attributes, and CSS (Std/Pro)
- Finds bad design issues and suggests improvements (Std/Pro)
- Finds broken links (Std/Pro)
- Finds misspelled words
- CSE HTML Validator helps you produce top quality websites. Remember, if a visitor has a problem with your website, then the next site is only a click away. If you have a business website, then CSE HTML Validator is a no-brainer; you'll quickly find it indispensable (and your customers will appreciate it too).
- Are you wondering why your site is doing poorly on the search engines? Bad HTML may be the cause. Search engines may encounter great difficulty crawling, indexing, and extracting the content of a website that contains severely broken HTML. CSE HTML Validator will help you avoid bad HTML that can harm your position on search engines.
- Using CSE HTML Validator to produce a quality website can build customer loyalty, improve brand equity, protect your corporate image, and increase revenue.
- Requiring HTML developers to check their HTML with CSE HTML Validator before publishing or submitting it to a site will promote quality and save time and money. It will also greatly reduce the chance that a document has to be sent back to the developer for repair.
- Even when using a WYSIWYG editor, don't assume that it knows how to write good HTML! The fact is that most of these programs generate very poor HTML. When using a WYSIWYG editor, be sure to check the documents that it generates before publishing them on the web. You may be surprised at some of the nonsensical things these programs will do. Don't take chances
- Save hours of time. The more HTML you write, the more time you will save. Don't waste time manually looking for problems, figuring out why your HTML doesn't display like it should, or using online checkers. Get CSE HTML Validator and check HTML, XHTML, and CSS fast. Remember: Time is money. Wouldn't you rather be doing something more productive than manually checking all those tags, attributes, properties, links, and more?
- You'll be able to prevent many viewing problems before they happen. You won't have to wait until one of your visitors tells you about it. How many people are leaving your website because it's not displaying properly on their screen or not compatible with their web browser? Too many if you aren't using CSE HTML Validator.
- Are you learning HTML? CSE HTML Validator offers you helpful advice and points out mistakes. There's no better tool to help you learn HTML than CSE HTML Validator.
- Are you a computer or Internet consultant? Use CSE HTML Validator to show your clients how poor their website is and increase your business by helping them fix their website!
- Your HTML writing standards will be superior to many HTML authors who still do not realize the importance of checking their web documents for problems.
- Protect your reputation: If anyone looks at your HTML, then you'll have much more confidence in what they see. They'll know that you know what you're doing and that you care about giving a good impression with your website.
- Do you still think that you don't need it? Do you think that you have a program that generates clean HTML? Give CSE HTML Validator a try for free. We bet you'll be surprised!
- Built-in HTML/text editor with syntax highlighting.
- Powerful Batch Wizard (professional edition only) that lets you easily validate multiple documents. You can also give it a URL and follow its links to validate a small to medium sized web site. The Batch Wizard can also be used as a web site spell checker and link checker.
- Link checking (standard and professional editions) finds broken and problematic links. The Batch Wizard can be used as a link checker to check an entire website.
- Help functions available from most dialog boxes.
- Comes preconfigured with HTML 2.0, HTML 3.2, HTML 4.0, HTML 4.01, XHTML, Netscape Extension tags, Microsoft Internet Explorer tags, SMIL, RealText, WebTV, WML, frame, table tags, and more.
- Supports XHTML!
- Accessibility Checking checks for accessibility issues based on Section 508 US Government Standards and/or the industry standard Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (WCAG 1.0)
- Notifies you when using tags and attributes that are only Netscape, Internet Explorer, and/or WebTV supported (Std/Pro).
- Add your own tag names, attributes, and attribute values, or edit existing ones! Professional edition only..
- Using command line arguments, HTML Validator has the ability to let you right click on an HTML document, select a menu item from the pop up menu, and then instantly have the errors (if any) displayed on the screen.
- Drag and Drop multiple files onto HTML Validator for validating multiple files at one time or for using a tool on multiple files at one time.
- Uppercase and Lowercase Tools that let you easily convert tags and attributes to all uppercase or lowercase.
- Strip HTML Tool that takes HTML tags out of a document.
- Convert text files from Unix, Mac, or MS-DOS to Unix, Mac, or MS-DOS.
- The Template Tool allows you to change parts of HTML documents quickly and easily.
- Quick Quote Tool places quotation marks around all attribute values that don't already have them.
- Easy to use, productive, and powerful interface.
- Improved syntax checking and usability
- Movable tabs
- More options
- Bug fixes.
Requirements: Windows 2000 or above
CSE HTML Validator Professional 9.02 Screenshot
CSE HTML Validator Professional 9.02 Keywords
Bookmark CSE HTML Validator Professional 9.02
CSE HTML Validator Professional 9.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- CSE HTML Validator Professional 9.0302
- CSE HTML Validator Lite 9.0301
- CSE HTML Validator Lite 9.03
- CSE HTML Validator Professional 9.03
- CSE HTML Validator Professional 9.0221
- CSE HTML Validator Lite 9.0221
- CSE HTML Validator Lite 9.02
- CSE HTML Validator Lite 9.00
- CSE HTML Validator Professional 8.0403
- CSE HTML Validator Professional 8.04
- CSE HTML Validator Lite 8.04
- CSE HTML Validator Lite 8.03
- CSE HTML Validator Professional 8.0204
- CSE HTML Validator Lite 6.52
- CSE HTML Validator Professional 6.01