Deep Log Analyzer 3.51
Deep Log Analyzer 3.51 Ranking & Summary
Deep Log Analyzer 3.51 description
Deep Log Analyzer 3.51 is a powerful and easy to use tool which is designed to give you an advanced way to analyze web site visitors' behavior and get complete website usage statistics in several easy steps! With our website statistics and web analytics software you'll know exactly where your customers came from, how they moved through your site and where they left it. This comprehensive knowledge will help you to attract more visitors to your site and convert these visitors to satisfied customers.
With Deep Log Analyzer you can view reports on accessed site's resources, visitors' activity and navigation, sites that refer web traffic to you, search queries, search engine spiders, user browsers and operating systems, web server errors and much more. Our web analytics and website statistics software makes it easy to view how statistics changes over time and compare reports for different time periods. You can examine deeper your website statistics data with the unique hierarchical reports which Deep Log Analyzer offers.
In addition our web analytics software is highly configurable. With Deep Log Analyzer you can create your own custom reports or tailor standard reports to meet your specific needs. You can even use data from company's sales or CRM database to create marketing reports for the informed business decisions. Also Deep Log Analyzer stores website statistics data in the standard MS Access database for easy access from other applications.
- Customize Deep Log Analyzer for your website needs. Create your own web analytics reports or select from set of 40+ standard reports. Export reports to HTML or Excel.
- Understand your site better with our unique hierarchical website statistics reports.
- View all advanced data in reports, not just top values.
- Competitive price for small businesses and individual users with Standard and Professional Editions available. Deep Log Analyzer will pay for itself in a few hours after you start using it.
- Comprehensive web analytics and website statistics data.
- Perfect set of reports for SEO (search engine optimization). Great website statistics and web analytics solution.
- Easy and familiar user interface in MS Office style. You can even customize user's interface for your convenience.
Deep Log Analyzer advantages over hosted web analytics solutions:
- Privacy and security. Web statistics can be processed inside your company without exposing the data to hosted web analytics provider company.
- Track downloads, accessed graphics and complete bandwidth usage. Hosted web analytics solutions can only track accessed pages where you inserted their tracking tags. Page tags are not called when other files are requested, such as zip or pdf.
- Find page errors. If requested page not found no information gets transferred to web analytics provider, but it is recorded in web server log file.
- No need to change website code. Hosted solutions require you to insert tracking tags in code of all pages you want to track. With Deep Log Analyzer you just need to install the software on client computer and process your existing log files without need to change website code.
- Interactivity of a desktop application.
- More customizable. Reports generated using Deep Log Analyzers are more customizable than most hosted reports. It's even possible to create own reports using SQL code.
- Analyze data anytime with any settings, as you always have your log files.
- Interactive Reports
- Navigate reports easily. They are not static html: All reports are active and not just tables in static html. Scroll report easily or sort it by any column with just one mouse click. Open or close hierarchy levels.
- Hierarchical view: View reports in hierarchical form when it is appropriate. This is very convenient because most website statistics have hierarchical nature.
- View complete reports, not just a few top records: Reports show all website data, not just several top records of each statistic. This means you can easily see all referrers and how many hits each of them has generated. Other programs show only a few popular referrals.
- Advanced graphical charts: All reports are accompanied by graphical charts that represent report data for easier visual perception. View own chart for each level of hierarchy. Bar graphs change immediately as you navigate the report in table view.
- Narrow your focus with dates filter: Select date interval in calendar to view reports for that period immediately. Compare same reports for different time intervals and understand the results of important changes made to the site.
- Reports on all aspects of the web site
- Accessed resources: Reports on most requested pages, downloads and graphics shows what content is popular on your site and how visitors find that content. Entry and exit pages reports shows where users enter your site and on which pages they leave. For example, find out how the landing pages for ad campaigns perform. Determine pages with weak content using single access pages report. It shows on which pages users leave web site without viewing other pages. Such pages may need revising.
- Visitors Bouncing Rate report shows how many users entered the website through the particular web page and exited the site right away (bounced). This allows to estimate quality of your website landing pages and improve website browsing rate.
- Website Navigation: See how visitors navigate through your web site. Popular Paths through Site report shows the list of typical ways users take while browsing the website. Came from Page and Left to Page reports show from which pages users came to the particular page and where they went from there.
- Visitors activity: Visits and hits history reports show how your web site popularity changes over time. Top visitors report shows number of visits for each visitor along with browser and OS they use and their country. View what days of week and hours of day get most hits and visits and generate load picks on your web server. Reports about countries are fast and do not require slow DNS lookup process. Program includes countries database for fast country lookup.
- Referrals and Search Engines: Easily get information about how your visitors come to the web site. Comprehensive set of reports that show all referring pages, search engines and search phrases that drive visitors to you site. View trend for every statistic in this group. With hierarchical reports presentation you will dig deeper into referral reports and understand where your visitors come from. Ideal set of reports for search engine optimization.
- See when search engine robots come to index your site and what pages they read. Make sure that search spiders index all content you add. Deep Log Analyzer recognizes all latest browsers and search robots as we update their definition lists regularly. You can add your own search engines definitions.
- Visitors System Info: See what OS's and browsers including version your visitors use. Optimize your web site for most popular browsers and screen resolutions and color depth. View reports on either browser has javacript support enabled, Flash plugin versions, Visitor's System Language
- Technical reports: See all errors on your website. Check if site has any broken links and where they are. View report on incomplete downloads.
- Customization and extensibility. Open architecture. (Professional Edition only features)
- Create custom reports: Design custom reports using SQL queries. It is possible to create any specific report you may need about web site as all required data is stored in well designed relational database.
- Reports Scheduler (new!): Deep Log Analyzer can process updated log files and generate reports in HTML format automatically by schedule.
- Industry standard database format: Deep Log Analyzer imports information from the log files in MS Access database. This is reliable and safe storage for your web site statistics that allows easy access to the data in external programs. Other web stats programs use proprietary database formats.
- Integrate with other databases: When creating custom reports you can combine website data with other databases such as content management, sales or CRM database, etc. Create advanced internet marketing reports that help making smart business decisions and improve company's web site effectiveness, calculate ROI (return on investment)
- XML configuration files: All reports definitions and settings are stored in the open XML format. Edit XML files easily and tweak every aspect of Deep Log Analyzer reports. Edit search engines, browsers, OS and spiders definitions and other settings that are stored in simple text format.
- Easy User Interface
- Tasks pane for quick access to common commands: The Tasks pane lists the common tasks that you may need to perform when analyzing your website. Access more specific or advanced tasks from numerous program menus.
- MS Office style look and feel: Deep Log Analyzer user interface is similar to Microsoft Office that makes it easy to work in familiar environment. User interface is simple and powerful with sliding panels, menu animation, docking bars and menus, gradient colors and more. 5 application looks to choose from
- Simple Wizards for common tasks: Create projects and reports, export or import custom reports and perform other advanced tasks easily using simple wizards with step by step instructions.
- Customize user interface as you like: Every aspect of user interface can be customized in Deep Log Analyzer. Move and dock all panels and toolbars around the screen to create a workspace that you like. Edit or create own menus and toolbars. Change or set hotkeys for the tasks you perform often. Even customize toolbars on the fly while holding Alt key.
- New: Recognition of new platforms: Windows 7, Mac OS versions
- New: Recognition of Google Chrome browser
- Fixed: crash during import of some logs
- Multiple minor fixes and stability improvements
- Windows 2000/XP/Server2003/Vista
- CPU: Pentium class - 1 GHz
- RAM: 128 MB
- HDD space: 25 MB plus space for databases and logs
- Internet Explorer 5.5
- Recommended for best performance:
- Windows XP/Server2003/Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 - 2GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- HDD space: 1 Gb
Deep Log Analyzer 3.51 Screenshot
Deep Log Analyzer 3.51 Keywords
Bookmark Deep Log Analyzer 3.51
Deep Log Analyzer 3.51 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.