DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.017
DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.017 Ranking & Summary
DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.017 description
DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.017 is a great tool designed for you to create great looking and functional dhtml menus for all your web sites with no special plugins and no programming or HTML knowledge required. Complete dhtml menus can be built, in a matter of minutes, without writing a single line of code.
No more worry about compatibility. The code generated by DHTML Menu Builder is 100% compatible with all recent versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla-based browsers such as FireFox, Netscape, Opera, Safari and Konqueror (just to mention a few) under Windows, OS/2, Mac and Linux.
With well over 3 dozen awards you are rest assured that you are getting a quality product that will save you both time and money. The interface is unique and highly intuitive so all your work is to concentrate in the design of the structure of your pull-down menus. Unique tools included right into the program will let you save time and money:
Search Engine Optimization Introduced in version 4.20.002, DHTML Menu Builder offers the option to create search engine optimized menus. This means that the links on the menus will be easily seen by search engines so that your web site can be properly indexed. So no more worries about your menus interfering with your Google PageRank™ Index!
Easily install your dhtml menus into your web site A completely automatic tool that will help in the process of installing the menus into the documents of your web site. The tool also provides enhanced functionality to facilitate the installation of menus on web sites that use frames. This same tool can also be used to remove the menus from the documents in your web site. All this can be done with just a few mouse clicks!
Manage your menus' links with ease Automatically handle relative paths so your dhtml menus will work from anywhere: your local machine, your development web server or even a CD-ROM without changing anything. DHTML Menu Builder will also let you select bookmarks and set the target frame for your menus' links using specialized tools, similar to those found on the most popular HTML editors. You can also set your links to open on a new window and specify all the style options of the new window such as its size and position.
- Style Features
- Font type, size and style for both, the normal and mouse over states
- DHTML Menu Builder even supports font substitutions and embedded fonts.
- Text alignment. Left/Right/Center
- Color settings. Text Color and background color for both, the normal and mouse over states
- Image settings
- Two images can be placed at both sides of its caption and one at the background. All images support rollover effects.
- The images at the sides can be resized.
- DHTML Menu Builder currently supports any type of image also supported by the browsers.
- Flash Movies are also supported
- Mouse pointer icon setting
- Arrow (Default), Crosshair, Hand, Text (I-Beam) and Help
- Under Internet Explorer custom cursors are also supported
- Border colors and thickness.
- Apply custom borders with raised, sunken, bevel effects to groups and commands.
- For groups you can also use your own images
- Spacing settings. Easily control the contents margins and spacing between items
- Unfolding effects a-la-Office style
- Vertical, Horizontal, Bi-directional and Random
- Also supported Advanced Unfolding Effects for Internet Explorer
- Cascading menus. Unlimited levels. Multiple alignment options are available to display the submenus in any way imaginable.
- Live Preview. Watch style changes in real time!
- Special Effects. Add dropshadow, transparency and cool raised and sunken effects when the mouse passes over your items
- Auto Size Features. Let DHTML Menu Builder calculate the best size for your menus based on their contents or manually adjust it to better fit your needs.
- Support for scrollable menus when the contents of the menus is too long.
- Menus Alignment. Configure your menus to align to the hotspots in any way you want
- Actually you can choose from 12 different alignment settings or even use objects on your pages as positioning references.
- Commands Layout. Display Commands aligned either vertically or horizontally
- Specialized support for HTML tags in the items' caption. Make the caption of your items look they way you want by including HTML tags! Add bold words, multi line captions, etc...
- Scrolling Menus. Let your menus follow the browsers' scrollbars
- In-Menu Scrolling. With this special feature you can create very long menus and use the in-menu scrolling capability to scroll through all the menu options
- Production Capabilities
- 100% Frames Support
- Design menus that can be triggered from one frame and appear on another and display the links on some other frame
- IFRAMEs are also supported since version 3.3
- Smart Frames discovery was introduced in version 4.1; with this feature your menus can be used from within any number of nested frames even if you the frameset structure is unknown. This is specially useful when the web site hosting the menus will be used with a redirector (because redirectors often enclose your web site within a hidden nameless frame).
- Search Engine Optimizations ()
- Since version 4.20.002, DHTML Menu Builder can create alternate naviagtion systems that are fully compatible with search engines.
- This alternate navigation system remains invisible to standard browsers but allows search engines to "see" the links on your menu items so that your web site is properly indexed.
- Integrated Toolbars
- Let DMB create a fully customizable toolbar for you.
- Position the toolbar anywhere, let the toolbar follow the browser's scrolling position, etc...
- Use elements on your page to trigger the menus! With this unique feature you can use any image or text element on your page to trigger your menus
- Auto Menus Position. When using images as the hotspots, DMB will auto position the menus so they always stay aligned, regardless of the browser being resized!
- You can even attach the menus to items on your page and use them as a position reference.
- Display Links in New Windows. You can launch links from your menus items into new windows and use DMB's integrated New Window Properties dialog to set all the parameters for the new browser window!
- Share your Projects with co-workers
- DMB implements many useful features specially designed to share the project with your co-workers by storing all the resources (such as the images) used by the project into a single file.
- You can also create several configurations so you can work and compile your project from anywhere!
- Support for AddIns
- You can keep expanding DMB's capabilities or customize its default behaviors through the use of AddIns.
- Keyboard Navigation Support
- Navigate the menus using the keyboard or the mouse!
- Press the CTRL key to activate the keyboard support and use the arrow keys to navigate them.
- Item highlight on Section
- Reflect the section you're on the web site by highlighting the appropriate menu items. Do it easily without writing any code using the Item Highlight Wizard.
- Project Import. Easily import project settings and styles from another project
- Presets Support. Create new projects from already existing presets or quickly change the style of your menus by importing the style from one of the available presets.
- Reuse your projects' styles by saving them as presets. You can also submit your own presets to the Online Catalog so others can use them.
- Search/Replace. Easily perform changes to your items using the search and replace feature
- Easily Implement the menus on your web site. Using integrated, completely visual tools you can easily implement the menus on your web site with just a couple of mouse clicks!
- Copy/Paste Styles. Use DMB's integrated advanced clipboard to easily copy the any style setting from one item and propagate it in any way you want to the other items in the project.
- Advanced features
- Display menus above form elements!
- Automatically keep rollover effects created with Dreamweaver, FireWorks and ImageReady synchronized with your menus!
- Implement and combine multiple menu projects into the same pages
- Preview into multiple browsers right from within DHTML Menu Builder
- Accessibility Features
- Delay selection changes so users can make mistakes as they move the pointer (such as the mouse) over the different menu items; ideal for users with difficulties using the mouse or other alternate pointing devices
- Display detailed tooltips about each menu item
- Allow keyboard navigation of the menus
- NOTE: Although these features will considerably improve their usability, the menus created with DHTML Menu Builder cannot be considered to comply with the WAI
- Localization (international version). DHTML Menu Builder is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, and more...
- Fixed several issues with Windows Vista
DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.017 Screenshot
DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.017 Keywords
Bookmark DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.017
DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.017 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- DHTML Menu Builder 4.5.008
- DHTML Menu Builder Lite 4.20.017
- DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.016
- DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.015
- DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.014
- DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.011
- DHTML Menu Builder LITE 4.20.010
- DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.009
- DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.008
- DHTML Menu Builder 4.20.007
- DHTML Menu Builder 2.8
- DHTML Menu Builder 1.01