Dynamic HTML Editor 4.2.50
Dynamic HTML Editor 4.2.50 Ranking & Summary
Dynamic HTML Editor 4.2.50 description
Dynamic HTML Editor is a graphical WYSIWYG editing tool for WEB pages and it allows you to create your own site without writing HTML code.
You have simply to position objects applying graphical effects, shadows, insert images, events and you willl create a dynamic cross-browser website!
- 100% WYSIWYG, no need to know HTML/XHTML code
Dynamic HTML Editor is a WEB page editor 100% WYSIWYG, simply play with your mouse and create pages compatible with all browsers (W3C compliant code)!
- No need for other software
You can edit and rotate/resize images, apply 55+ effects, create shapes, apply stencils to images, manage transparency, create stylesheets, slide shows, publish your site to the internet in a click.
- Reuse your work
You can import pre-made HTML pages into Dynamic HTML Editor in a very simple way!
Dynamic HTML Editor includes quality templates and there is a section in this site where you can find some others
- Dynamic Web Page Creation
- Pentium compatible PC Processor;
- 128 MB of RAM;
- 20 MB of free HD space;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0;
- A mouse;
- A color monitor and a graphic card with at least 65536 colors.
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- Ability to publish the site locally
- Links/Events Window
- Events/Effects/Stencils for the GfxMenu
- IME support for the Label Editor
- Ability to put HTML or Server Side code to Labels and Tables
- Ability to customize the generated HTML code for objects
- create encrypted PayPal buttons
Dynamic HTML Editor 4.2.50 Screenshot
Dynamic HTML Editor 4.2.50 Keywords
Bookmark Dynamic HTML Editor 4.2.50
Dynamic HTML Editor 4.2.50 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.