EditiX XML Editor 2008 SP5
EditiX XML Editor 2008 SP5 Ranking & Summary
EditiX XML Editor 2008 SP5 description
EditiX is a cross-platform powerful and easy to use XML editor and XSLT debugger designed to help web authors and application programmers take advantage of the latest XML and XML-related technologies such as XSLT / FO and XSD Schema.
EditiX provides users with an extensive range of XML functionality within a refined IDE that guides you with intelligent entry helpers.
EditiX is a software that allows you to edit XML files and debug XSLT.
EditiX has realtime XPath location and syntax error detection. Helpers are also provided with context syntax popup supporting DTD, Schema and RelaxNG.
EditiX supports multiple templates and project management. User can apply XSLT or FO Transformation and show the result with a dedicated view.
All the process can be managed by shortcuts. EditiX includes default templates with XML, DTD, XHTML, XSLT, XSD, XML RelaxNG, SVG, MathML and XML FO.
- XSLT Editor / Debugger
- XML Differencing
- Unicode Schema Generator from XML documents (DTD, W3C XML Schema, XML Relax NG)
- Syntax error and document xpath location on-the-fly
- FTP, WebDAV, ZIP, JAR support
- Validation of XML documents against DTD/XML Schema/RelaxNG Real time tag delimiters
- Context sensitive content assistant based on XML Schema, DTD, XML RelaxNG Pretty formatting
- XSLT / XSL-FO / DocBook transformation Convert DTD,XML Schema,XML RelaxNG
- Powerful XPath builder/research DTD Caching for offline usage
- Multiple criterias research (attribute,element,namespace...) Auto tag closing
- Project management Pretty print
- Template support Dragn drop for copying / moving nodes
- Fully customizable (user preference, application descriptor) Default templates for XML, DTD, XSLT, DocBook, XHTML, XML RelaxNG, MathML, SVG, XSL-FO, ANT
- Java VM 5.x
- 30 days trial, 5 days for previous usage.
- New window framework
- New XPath evaluator both for 1.0 and 2.0
- Window for current file info
- User can change the file encoding or file type while editing
- Copy file location action inside the document tabbed pane
- The current document can be renamed through the contextual menu
- User can clean the last opened files history
New Project Manager :
- Add file or group of files inside the project panel
- Dragn drop for elements and groups
- Dragn drop from the file system
- Automatic restore for the last opened project
XSLT Editor :
- Stylesheet parameters found are added in the transformation dialog
- File extension added for the result file name using the output method data
- When selecting a current XML document for data source, firstly the document was not selected
- When dragging and dropping a node from the data source to the main editor, user can choose value-of possibilities
- The file result is stored by default in the same directory of the file source
Bugs fixed :
- Multiple error message when transforming without data source
- File extension could be wrongly missing for the saveAs action
- File extension is automatically added when choosing a format for XSL-FO output (pdf,rtf...)
- XPath result with attribute node can be shown inside the document
- Attribute syntax color with multiple lines
- Indentation and prefix could be wrong for dragn drop operations inside the XSLT editor
- Document result dialog for XSLT ignored htm and xml file extensions.
EditiX XML Editor 2008 SP5 Screenshot
EditiX XML Editor 2008 SP5 Keywords
Bookmark EditiX XML Editor 2008 SP5
EditiX XML Editor 2008 SP5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.