ExamXML 5.26 Build 1020
ExamXML 5.26 Build 1020 Ranking & Summary
ExamXML 5.26 Build 1020 description
ExamXML 5.26 Build 1020 is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial XML differencing tool which supports you in comparing, editing and merging XML files in an intelligent manner and comparing folder hierarchies containing thousands of files. This product is available in two different versions: ExamXML and ExamXML Pro. ExamXML Pro additionally includes command line utilities MDCXML and FolderCMP, Visual tool for comparing directory hierarchies ExamDir, and API for using in customer applications.
- Displays XML documents in XML TreeView
- ExamXML displays XML documents in a tree view, highlighting differences down to the level of elements, words or attributes, so that you can view exactly which attributes and elements have been added, modified or deleted. Red color means that the element has been removed, green means that the element has been changed.
- Easy navigation through the differences
- ExamXML lets you visually browse through the differences using either the buttons with arrows on the toolbar or hot keys. Red arrows mean browsing through deleted elements and green arrows mean browsing through changed elements. If you want to browse differences on the current level without expanding elements, press the Ctrl key and hold it pressed down while using navigation buttons. This is especially useful when you need to glance differences within top-level elements without rummaging in details.
- Validates XML against DTD/XML Schema
- You can specify how ExamXML will validate XML document. ExamXML validates XML reporting errors with description and line number information. You can specify a log file to print out error messages. Using the Continue after fatal error option you can even validate the entire XML document.
- Extensive comparison options
- The ExamXML XML differencing engine is completely customizable. For example, you can specify if white space, case sensitive, namespace prefixes or the ordering of attributes /child elements or even all attributes or content of elements should be ignored or not, and how to perform comparison process.
- ExamXML provides four comparison modes.
- Use the Strict mode to just determine whether two XML documents are identical, the Fast mode to fast find few differences,
- Normal for more slowly and complexity comparison and Full for complex and sophisticated comparison.
- Editing of XML documents
- ExamXML provides XML Editor for modification XML documents loaded to Tree View.
- XML Editor provides you with standard tools for text modification such as hot keys combination Ctrl-X (Cut), Ctrl-C (Copy) and Ctrl-V (Paste).
- XML Editor allows editing both loaded XML documents. Use tabs with the name for switching between XML documents.
- You can navigate through xml text using arrows keys and page navigation keys PageUp and PageDown.
- XML Editor supports synchronization between Editor and Tree View. If you select XML element in the Tree View, XML Editor scrolls text to the selected element automatically. Also if synchronization between XML Editor and Tree View is ON selecting any text fragment in editor leads selection of XML element in Tree View.
- Normalization of dates and numeric fields
- Unlike ordinary comparison tools that treat all lines as a text, ExamXML allows you to compare digits and dates in their original formats. For example, there are two elements:
- These elements both present the same day but in different formats. Using normalization you can compare the elements as dates.
- If an element has date and time you can take into account either date or time part. ExamXML will consider that two elements are equal if you set up the Only Date option.
- The Number Normalization lets you compare numeric elements as numbers even with rounding up to significant digits. The two numbers 123,456.054 and 123456.05 will be assumed as identical provided you set up two decimal places for rounding.
- Saves the differences and/or similarities
- ExamXML can save the differences or similarities to output XML files. It also can merge two XML files in one synchronizing XML elements from both documents. Unlike simple joining two text files ExamXML offers smart synchronization that means intelligently merge of elements with the same name from both files. ExamXML supports all existing XML formats and encoding. ExamXML uses Unicode as internal format of XML documents. It lets you compare XML files in different formats and encoding. You can also specify the Entire element that will be printed including all their successors. This is particularly useful when the element has many sub-elements few of them have been changed.
- Advanced ignoring XML elements
- ExamXML allows you to compare XML files ignoring specified elements. You can ignore either the whole element or specified attributes or the content of the element. Unique to ExamXML is its ability to ignore elements that math user defined condition. For example you can specify condition to ignore the FILE elements if the NAME attribute equals 20.
- Every ignored element can be saved to a text file and loaded next time you run the application.
- Using ignoring, you can compare only elements you need.
- Full integration with command line utility XMl2CSV
- ExamXML Pro provides tool to convert XML elements to CSV (comma separate value).
- Utility XMl2CSV can be launch from command line but ExamXML Pro makes this launch easier with a dialog box.
- ExamXML Pro generates the field file and launch the XML2CSV behind the scene hiding details.
- You can specify XML elements to convert and set up optional parameters.
- Smart comparison using Key elements / attributes
- Suppose an XML document has many elements with the same name and the structure of the document is similar to the database table. You can specify Key element(s) or Key attributes that can be used as Primary Key in the database table. The value of Key element /attribute should be unique to achieve the best advantage of using this option.
- Folder hierarchy comparison.
- ExamXML Pro supports folder hierarchy comparison, enabling you to compare entire directory trees. This is ideal for detecting changes in different versions of source code or web pages.
- Displays only different elements
- ExamXML provides three different view modes. In additional to the Normal View that allows you to view the entire XML document, ExamXML adds two view modes that display either differences or similarities.
- Drag and drop support
- You can simple open XML document using drag-and-drop features. Just select a file from the Windows Explorer and drop it into the XML Tree View.
- Command line operation
- All options can be saved into a text file and can be used next time you run the application. This is especially useful for close integration with command line utility mdcxml which can use the same text file to load options.
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003.
ExamXML 5.26 Build 1020 Screenshot
ExamXML 5.26 Build 1020 Keywords
Bookmark ExamXML 5.26 Build 1020
ExamXML 5.26 Build 1020 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.