HTML Guard 3.2.2
HTML Guard 3.2.2 Ranking & Summary
HTML Guard 3.2.2 description
HTML Guard 3.2.2 is a helpful and reliable tool that allows you to encrypt the source code of your web pages and restrict browser functions to prevent unauthorized copying of your contents.
- Browser compatibility
- Pages protected by HTML Guard remain standards-compliant and can still be viewed in any common web browser, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, and Google Chrome. There is no need to install any additional browser extensions.
- Server compatibility
- The use of HTML Guard requires no special web server setup - you can continue using your existing hosting provider.
- Directory processing
- HTML Guard allows you to protect complete websites, including all folders, in just a few clicks.
- Automatic backups
- An automatic backup function ensures that you are always able to recover accidentally overwritten HTML files.
- Step-by-step wizard
- An electronic assistant guides you through the process of protecting your pages, making your first steps with the software as simple as possible.
- Detailed help file
- A comprehensive online help provides you with all the information you need to successfully protect your pages with HTML Guard.
- Support for pages with server-side scripts (PHP, ASP, JSP, SHTML)
- HTML Guard can process not only plain HTML files but also pages that include server-side scripting code.
- Support for international web pages
- The program protects pages regardless of the character set they are based on. It supports single-byte character sets like US-ASCII (United States) and ISO 8859-1 (Western Europe), as well as multi-byte character sets such as UTF-8 (Unicode), KOI8-R (Russia), BIG5 (China), or Shift-JIS (Japan).
- Encrypt source code
- Scramble the code of your HTML files without affecting their display in the browser. Various settings let you select exactly the parts of your pages that you want to be obfuscated. For instance, you can just have the program protect your email addresses from being harvested by spammers, or apply encryption to your entire website.
- Compress source code
- Put your pages' code on a diet and let HTML Guard remove needless space characters, line breaks, comments, and other space wasters. This speeds up downloading and makes the code less readable and harder for others to reuse.
- Disable right mouse button
- Block the context menu in the browser, thus limiting the ability to copy or save images, text, and links via right-clicking.
- Disable text and image selection
- Prevent your website content from being selected with the mouse and copied to the clipboard.
- Disable Image Toolbar in Internet Explorer 6
- Hide the so-called "Image Toolbar" in Internet Explorer 6 that enables users to quickly save, print or email the image that the mouse is currently hovering over.
- Disable browser's print functionality
- Paralyze the browser's print function so that just a blank page is produced every time a user tries to print your website.
- Disable "Save as..." in Internet Explorer
- Force the "Save as..." function in Internet Explorer to cancel with an error message.
- Disable link display in status bar
- Keep the browser from displaying link targets and other messages in the status bar.
- Disable Adobe Acrobat's "Web Capture" feature
- Prevent your pages from being ripped and converted to PDF format using Adobe Acrobat.
- Disable shortcuts
- Block common browser shortcuts that allow quick access to functions such as saving the currently displayed page or viewing its source code.
- Restrict page use to certain web addresses
- Make your web pages viewable only under your own domain names and specify that pages may not be opened offline.
- Disable framing of pages by other websites
- Protect your website from being trapped in some other site's frameset.
- Keep pages from being indexed by search engines
- Instruct search engines not to index and cache your web pages. For instance, this allows you to exclude your images from the Google Image Search or ensure that your contact details are not found on the web.
- [Improved] Disabling shortcuts in WebKit-based browsers
- [Fixed] Error in code page detection algorithm (UTF-8 BOM was not correctly detected)
- [Fixed] Missing checkboxes on the "Shortcuts" page
- [Fixed] Problem with handling not well-formed script tags
- Windows 2000 or higher (including XP, Vista and 7)
HTML Guard 3.2.2 Screenshot
HTML Guard 3.2.2 Keywords
Bookmark HTML Guard 3.2.2
HTML Guard 3.2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.