HTML-Optimizer 10.5.1 Ranking & Summary
HTML-Optimizer 10.5.1 description
HTML-Optimizer 10.5.1 comes as a professional and useful tool for you to manage only one website and you do not need any extras besides optimizing web pages and JPEG/PNG images. This basic model features Smart Handling that enables you to optimize only your changed pages and images.
- All optimizers optimize JPEG and PNG images, cutting down image size by about half.
- To help you keep organized, a duplicate web folder is created for the optimized web files. Your original files are left untouched.
- The Smart Handling feature enables you to automatically handle only the pages that you have changed.
- You can exclude certain files and/or folders from being optimized.
- Drag and Drop is fully supported. On the program's Drop Spot you can drop a web folder, subfolders or files.
- In the Options panel you can customize the optimization options.
- HTML-Optimizer Plus and Web Site Maestro can upload your optimized files to MobileMe iDisk or FTP servers, also in secure mode.
- When optimizing only JPEG and PNG images the non-optimized web pages and libraries are now listed with the annotation "(cancelled)"
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
HTML-Optimizer 10.5.1 Screenshot
HTML-Optimizer 10.5.1 Keywords
Bookmark HTML-Optimizer 10.5.1
HTML-Optimizer 10.5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.