HTML-Optimizer Pro X 5.7
HTML-Optimizer Pro X 5.7 Ranking & Summary
HTML-Optimizer Pro X 5.7 description
HTML-Optimizer Pro X 5.7 is an efficient tool which is able to speed up your site by optimizing both HTML and script code of your web pages and optimizing your JPEG and PNG images. It helps you keep organized by creating a duplicate site folder for the optimized files. An added benefit is that it leaves your original files untouched.
You should use your original web folder for editing and use the duplicate web folder for uploading. HTML-Optimizer Pro features Smart Handling, supports XML and can handle web pages with any text encoding. Moreover, it can check your web pages for dangling tags, missing attributes and broken links. HTML-Optimizer Pro offers many options to customize its operation to your special needs.
- Our applications work with Windows 2000 or later, including Vista.
- When you start the application for the first time, a wizard appears and guides you through the configuration process.
- The Smart Handling feature enables you to automatically handle only the pages that you have edited. If you have worked on 25 pages during the day and then you optimize your entire web folder with Smart Handling on, you will see that only the changed pages are optimized.
- You can exclude certain files and/or folders from being optimized. Nested subfolders are supported.
- Preference settings made for a web folder are remembered, so you don't need to re-enter them when you have selected another web folder and then return to the previous web folder.
- Drag and Drop is fully supported. On the program's Drop Spot you can drop a web folder, subfolders or files. Folders are handled recursively.
- In the Options panel you can customize the optimization rules, and more. You could, for example, select the option to encode email addresses to deceive spam harvesters.
- HTML-Optimizer Plus and Web Site Maestro can also upload your optimized files to WebDAV and FTP servers.
A History Log is available to show all your action
- Added the option to put custom Site Analytics code just before the /body tag of each optimized file, for each web folder separately.
- Fixed a bug that could inadvertently change the Smart Handling mode.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
HTML-Optimizer Pro X 5.7 Screenshot
HTML-Optimizer Pro X 5.7 Keywords
Bookmark HTML-Optimizer Pro X 5.7
HTML-Optimizer Pro X 5.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.