IIS Mod-Rewrite Pro 34.0
IIS Mod-Rewrite Pro 34.0 Ranking & Summary
IIS Mod-Rewrite Pro 34.0 description
IIS Mod-Rewrite Pro 34.0 is a useful tool which can help you manipulate URLs on the fly, make your website search engine friendly, make redirects, block specific URLs, block annoying robots and a lot more.
IIS Mod-Rewrite is rule based and supports regular expressions. It is 100% compatible with apache mod_rewrite implementing all its features.
IIS Mod-Rewrite Pro supports per-server, per-virtual host, per-directory, and override (.htaccess) configurations, and it works with IIS 6.0 and 7.0.
Also, it comes with a feature rich control panel that includes online updates, version rollback, diagnostics, regex tester, and a lot more settings and tools.
Top reasons to choose IIS Mod-Rewrite Pro:
- 100% compatible syntax and behavior with Apache mod_rewrite.
- No need to purchase extra licenses for development use. Unlimited test/development mode period for localhost use.
- Uses regular expressions for compact and rich configuration.
- Supports per-server, per-virtual host, per-directory, and .htaccess configuration (the last two configuration scopes are supported only by IIS Mod-Rewrite Pro edition).
- Works as native module on IIS 7.
- Dual concurrent 32/64bit mode on 64bit IIS 7.
- Make a website Search Engine friendly.
- Use Search Engine Friendly URLs on popular cms, blogs, and forum applications.
- Rewrite filename extensions or entire URLs on the fly.
- Block direct links to my image files (or other files) from other sites.
- Database driven url rewriting.
- Block annoying robots.
- Deny access for a specific list of hosts.
- Handle load balancing on a cluster of web servers.
- Serve different files for different browsers.
IIS Mod-Rewrite Pro 34.0 Screenshot
IIS Mod-Rewrite Pro 34.0 Keywords
Bookmark IIS Mod-Rewrite Pro 34.0
IIS Mod-Rewrite Pro 34.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.