Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.530
Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.530 Ranking & Summary
Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.530 description
Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.530 is very useful for professional webmasters who are looking for the fastest way to create high-quality html templates and site designs that include a foolproof method for splitting images to prevent theft. Visitors are forced to return to the site every time they want to view images and that automatically increases site traffic. Moreover with Image cut you will make your images load faster and improve site rating on search engines.
Every professional web designer knows the routine. First you design your single image template using your favorite image editor such as GIMP or PhotoShop. Then you slice the image template using a cutting tool thats capable of creating the HTML to merge each image slice into a complete image.
Image Cut automates the image slicing process and saves you hours of time and unnecessary steps. Image Cut does all of the hard work for you. Just place the cut marks on your image right where you want them. Image Cut automatically saves each slice in an optimized file and then generates the HTML for you. You just drop the files onto your site and youre ready to go!
Image Cut even optimizes web content for quick downloads saving web space and increasing playback speed. Image Cut automatically chooses the most compact file format for JPEG, GIF, PNG and loseless image quality for each picture segment.
Even better, you can compare different qualities and resulting file sizes using quick preview and do custom optimizations at will. If a particular segment has no significant data it can be marked as "blank" so no image file is stored. And that's ideal image compression!
On top of all that, Image Cut protects images from piracy by splitting pictures with a random segment layout. Thus unregistered users will not be able to save images or copy them to the clipboard. This drives people who want to see your images back to your site, over and over again, increasing your page views and maximizing your advertisement revenue.
With Image Cut you can split image into parts. Every part can be saved in JPEG, GIF, PNG or BMP formats. Image Cut allows you to split image in different ways and layouts. Additional HTML file is generated to merge all parts into single image again.
Now you can use Image Cut to protect all your images from unauthorized downloads by splitting pictures into random segments so unregistered users will not be able to save complete images or copy them to the clipboard. And don’t worry about spending hours hand-making HTML frames to display those images on your site. Image Cut does all the coding for you. Now visitors will have to return to your site anytime they want to view your photos and graphics which increases page views and maximizes your advertisement revenue.
- Supports more than 20 input image formats (including Photoshop PSD files);
- Supports BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and TIF output image formats;
- Exports html file merging all segments into one reconstructed image;
- Can optimize image format with fast preview of end quality (shows exact output file size);
- Sets file type and quality settings for each part separately;
- Automatically selects the most compact file format for each individual image part;
- Saves cut parameters in project files;
- Gives the ability to undo and redo splitter placement operations;
- Zooms image working area in and out;
- Has a built-in easy-to-use text editor with html syntax highlighting;
- Supports drag & drop (projects and images from Explorer or other source);
- Handles relative address for image parts;
- Enables quick testing of resulting html;
- Automatically selects color for blank image parts;
- Gives the ability to customize splitter colors;
- Quickly adds link and alt text to image reference in html;
- Shows rulers;
- And brings the power of batch splitting of multiple images using an arbitrary cutting template.
- Pentium 200 MHz,
- 32 MB RAM
- ~10 MB free disk space
Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.530 Screenshot
Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.530 Keywords
Bookmark Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.530
Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.530 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.540
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.539
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.538
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.537
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.536
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.535
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.534
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.533
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.532
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.531
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.529
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.528
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.527
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.527
- Image Cut (Image Splitter) 1.526