Image Cut split image 1.528
Image Cut split image 1.528 Ranking & Summary
Image Cut split image 1.528 description
Image Cut split image 1.528 is a creative tool for professional webmasters who are looking for the fastest possible way to create high-quality html template and site design that include a foolproof method for splitting images to prevent theft. Visitors are forced to return to the site every time they want to view images and that automatically increases site traffic. Moreover with Image Cut you will make your images load faster and improve site rating on search engines.
With Image Cut you can split image into parts. Every part can be saved in JPEG, GIF, PNG or BMP formats. Image Cut allows you to split image in different ways and layouts. Additional HTML file is generated to merge all parts into single image again.
Every professional web designer knows the routine. First you design your single image template using your favorite image editor such as GIMP or PhotoShop. Then you split the image template using a cutting tool that’s capable of creating the HTML to merge each image slice into a complete image.
Image Cut automates the image slicing process and saves you hours of time and unnecessary steps. Image Cut does all of the hard work for you. Just place the cut marks on your image right where you want them. Image Cut automatically saves each slice in an optimized file and then generates the HTML for you. You just drop the files onto your site and you’re ready to go!
Optimize web content for quick downloads saving web space and increasing playback speed. Image Cut will automatically choose the most compact file format for JPEG, GIF, PNG and loseless image quality for each picture segment. Even better, you can compare different qualities and resulting file sizes using quick preview and do custom optimizations at will. If a particular segment has no significant data it can be marked as "blank" so no image file is stored. And that’s ideal image compression!
Image Cut is SEO-aware and will help improve your site ranking by inserting ALT description image tags for every image. That means you can add keyword-optimized titles and descriptions for all your images. Quick and painless, Image Cut is designed to make SEO modifications that do their part in helping you achieve maximum site popularity in the shortest time possible.
With Image Cut you can split image into parts. Every part can be saved in JPEG, GIF, PNG or BMP formats. Image Cut allows you to split image in different ways and layouts. Additional HTML file is created to merge all parts into single image again.
- Supports more than 20 input image formats (including Photoshop PSD files);
- Supports BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and TIF output image formats;
- Exports html file merging all segments into one reconstructed image;
- Can optimize image format with fast preview of end quality (shows exact output file size);
- Sets file type and quality settings for each part separately;
- Automatically selects the most compact file format for each individual image part;
- Saves cut parameters in project files;
- Gives the ability to undo and redo splitter placement operations;
- Zooms image working area in and out;
- Has a built-in easy-to-use text editor with html syntax highlighting;
- Supports drag & drop (projects and images from Explorer or other source);
- Handles relative address for image parts;
- Enables quick testing of resulting html;
- Automatically selects color for blank image parts;
- Gives the ability to customize splitter colors;
- Quickly adds link and alt text to image reference in html;
- Shows rulers;
- And brings the power of batch splitting of multiple images using an arbitrary cutting template.
- Pentium 200 MHz
- 32 MB RAM
- 10 MB free disk space
Image Cut split image 1.528 Screenshot
Image Cut split image 1.528 Keywords
Bookmark Image Cut split image 1.528
Image Cut split image 1.528 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.