Inspyder OrFind 3.1.1
Inspyder OrFind 3.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Inspyder OrFind 3.1.1 description
Inspyder OrFind 3.1.1 is a simple to use yet convenient tool for detecting and removing unlinked (or "orphaned") files from your website.
OrFind works by checking every link on your website and comparing those links to the files stored on your server. The result is an easy to understand view of the files your website uses and which ones it does not.
- Easy to use - Just point OrFind at your website's files, enter your Root URL and click Go!
- Integrated FTP Client - OrFind works on local files or files on your server (connect using FTP, FTPS or SFTP!)
- Low cost, no size limits - OrFind has a low one-time cost, no matter what the size of your website or how often you use it!
- Backup and Delete Orphans - OrFind can automatically backup and remove unused files from your server
- Scheduled Operation - Configure OrFind to checkup on your website daily, weekly or monthly and email you the results
- PDF, Excel and CSV Reports - Export OrFind's results to a variety of formats
- Fixed report not showing total file sizes
- Windows XP SP2, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 2008 Server (R2)
- 32-bit and 64-bit supported
- Microsoft .NET Runtime Version 2.0 (Download Here)
- 2Ghz Pentium 4 CPU
- 256MB RAM
- 100MB of available hard disk space
Inspyder OrFind 3.1.1 Screenshot
Inspyder OrFind 3.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Inspyder OrFind 3.1.1
Inspyder OrFind 3.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.