Jasob 3.5.2 Ranking & Summary
Jasob 3.5.2 description
- HTML Files (.htm, .html)
- XHTML Files (.xht, .xhtm, .xhtml)
- Server Side Includes Files (.shtm, .shtml)
- ASP Files (.asp)
- ASP.NET Files (.aspx, .ascx)
- ATL Server Files (.srf)
- PHP Files (.php, .php3, .php4, .php5)
- JSP Files (.jsp, .jspf)
- JSP Document Files (.jspx)
- XML Files (.xml, .xsd)
- XSLT Files (.xsl, .xslt)
- Cold Fusion Files (.cfm)
- ePerl Files (.iphtml)
- CSS Files (.css)
- When opening files, Jasob can open a single file, multiple files, the Jasob project or the whole Web site. The Jasob project consists of an arbitrary number of files. When opening the Web site, Jasob goes through all files in the selected folder and all its subfolders while opening only files of a supported file type. When saving the obfuscated Web site, Jasob saves obfuscated files to the obfuscated Web site folder and copies all other files (unsupported file types) from the original Web site folder to the obfuscated Web site folder thus preserving original Web site folder structure in the obfuscated Web site folder. Individual file settings and name changes are saved with the Jasob project or with Web site settings.
- The file viewer shows the selected project file content. Depending on the currently selected tab at the top of the file viewer, source or obfuscated file content is displayed. Syntax highlighting is applied to the file content to make it more readable. Syntax highlighting colors can be customized. You can search for text, go to the specified line and character number or use bookmarks. Also, you can easily highlight selected name(s) occurrences in the file viewer and navigate to those occurrences. Navigating from name occurrence in the source file content to the same name occurrence in the obfuscated file content and vice versa is also possible.
- When obfuscating files, there is often a need to work on a specific set of names than on all those names in name lists. The names bag provides support for working with a specific set of arbitrary names. You can then apply changes from names in the names bag to names in name lists, or update names in the names bag with data from names in name lists. You can also add comments to the names bag, open it, or save it to the file.
- An optional command-line interface enables you to automate obfuscation tasks.
Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista
Jasob 3.5.2 Screenshot
Jasob 3.5.2 Keywords
Bookmark Jasob 3.5.2
Jasob 3.5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.