Jitbit AspNetForum 5.0.0
Jitbit AspNetForum 5.0.0 Ranking & Summary
Jitbit AspNetForum 5.0.0 description
Jitbit AspNetForum 5.0.0 offers you a ASP.NET forum software, with it you can add an ASP.NET message-board to your site in seconds.
A discussion board ASP.NET component that can be installed in seconds. This ASP.NET messageboard is datasource independent (supports both MS Access, MS SQL Server and MySQL), supports user profiles and registration, premoderated forums, private messaging, online administration, message editing by owners and moderators, email notifications engine, RSS-feeds, supports both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Source code license available. Free edition available.
Easy to install ASP.NET forum
A web based discussion forum is a "de-facto" standard for successful websites. It's one of the best ways to increase the interaction and dynamics of a website, enhance your web community, support your customers better. Jitbit AspNetForum is a fully functional discussion board for ASP.NET-based websites.
Multilingual forum software
Our ASP.NET forum comes with English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Turkish, Danish, Dutch, Italian, French and Chinese Traditional translations. Other languages can be easily added using ASP.NET resources.
- Free evaluation version available. Get a free ASP.NET forum: fully functional, does not expire. It just contains a "powered by Jitbit" label on top.
- Data-source independent: MS Access or MS SQL Server 7/2000/2005 or MySQL 5.x. This ASP.NET forum comes with a ready-to-use MS Access database file, MS SQL Express database file, and plain SQL-scripts for both MS SQL Server and MySQL that create all the required database tables. Theoretically, will work with any other database engine which has an ADO.NET driver (Oracle, for example).
- Search Engine Friendly! - forum topic URLs and page titles are optimized for SEO, containing your keywords
- Clean, neat, simplified and light weight, but powerful
- Fully customizable: easily redesign the look and feel of your forum by using ASP.NET master pages or by editing the HTML-code and/or CSS.
- Secure - supports user activation by email, user-groups and group-based forum permissions, which allow forum administrators to control which forums are visible
- Authentication integration - easily integrated into your existing websites. Can be configured to recognize your existing authenticated users - both Windows and Forms Authentication (using a membership provider, for instance) are supported (along with it's own authentication scheme),
- Email notifications on new topics, posts and personal messages, user-controlled subscription to the latest forum updates
- Private messaging
- Full RSS feed support for all recent messages, latest topics in a particular forum, messages in a topic etc.
- Pre-moderated and free-for-all forums
- Source codes - C# ASP.NET forum source code available for web developers (C#)
- New GUI
- XSS security improvements
- Fixed RSS feeds when the forum has "&" in it's title
- No extra-notification sent when a message being edited
- New topic/post notification link to the actual topic/post
- Permissions fix: when a forum has posting-only permissions, other users are still able to read it
- Tons of minor improvements
- Web Server:
- Windows 2000
- Server 2003 or XP Professional
- IIS v4 or higher
- Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 (older ASP.NET 1.1 version is available upon request)
- Database Server:
- SQL Server (versions 7, 2000, 2005, MSDE or SQL Server Express)
- Microsoft Access
- MySQL etc.
- Web Browser:
- Internet Explorer 5.0+
- Firefox 1.0+
Jitbit AspNetForum 5.0.0 Screenshot
Jitbit AspNetForum 5.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark Jitbit AspNetForum 5.0.0
Jitbit AspNetForum 5.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.