JS Image Scroller and DHTML Menu Suite 1.8
JS Image Scroller and DHTML Menu Suite 1.8 Ranking & Summary
JS Image Scroller and DHTML Menu Suite 1.8 description
Sothink DHTML Menu is a simple but powerful navigation menu builder. The DHTML menu builder creates cross-browser drop down menus in seconds, compatible with IE 8, Google Chrome and more. Integrates with most popular web authoring tools. Building a search engine friendly DHTML menu becomes so easy.
- DHTML Menu's Features:
- Perfect Compatibility
- Full cross-browser compatibility.
- (The latest IE 8, Google Chrome, FireFox 3, Opera 9 and Safari 3 supported!)
- FREE integration with Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Expression Web and Adobe GoLive as add-ins/extensions.
- Dreamweaver integrated plug-ins Expression Web integrated plug-ins FrontPage integrated plug-ins
- Functional Menu
- Tab Menu displays navigation menu items as tabs.
- Keyboard navigation function controls DHTML Menu by keyboard, such as Press Alt + F2 to launch.
- Multi-Column menus or Multi-Row menus available.
- Display drop down menus over Flash, selected boxes, iframes and even PDF files.
- Cross-frame menus works for frame-based web site, like common frameset, nested frames or iframes.
- Highlight menu auto-highlight DHTML navigation menu when the current page in use.
- Scroll menu vertically or horizontally.
- 100% Width-Span menus spans menu width of the web page; auto-adjust each top menu item.
- Floating menu follows the browsers scrollbars.
- Context menu (Custom menu) triggers DHTML menus from various elements, such as image, text, or a Flash movie.
- Right-to-Left menu (Arabic menu) and other Non-English menu are supported.
- Enable to hide certain menu separators or items on demand.
- Disable certain items and separators
- Position menus anywhere fixedly or relatively on webpage.
- Combine menu item vertical or horizontal.
- vertical or horizontal sub menu items
- More menus on one page; one menu in more pages.
- Customizable Property
- Fully customize properties, like font, icon, background, border, cursor, tool tip, surround, effects, alignment, transparency, size, etc.
- Freely select and edit images as icon, arrow, background and separator from Image Library and Background Library.
- Easily adjust the color, tint & brightness to edit the image or choose corners and edges separately for surround.
- Edit and save images as custom resources in image library and background library.
- Edit image and save as custom resources
- Copy and Paste duplicates menu items and their properties in different program windows.
- Switch drop-down menu to tree-like menu; and vice versa.
- switching to drop-down menu from tree-like menu
- Any HTML code can be used within menu item.
- HTML code can be used
- Intuitive Interface
- User-friendly interface, including skin, layout and editing mode.
- Full Edit Mode makes editing menu WYSIWYG.
- Tips of the Day gives some tips & tricks.
- The rich built-in templates update frequently.
- Sort image library and style panel based on using frequency.
- Generate friendly code by Search Engine Friendly Code.
- Auto-generate menu based on website structure by Free Google XML Sitemap and Common Sitemap.
- Auto-generate drop down menu from website pages by Site Navigation Generator.
- Resource Folder manages resources files to easily preview the menu on Local or Internet.
- Publishing guides uploading the menu step by step.
- More Support
- Encode menu in the proper language.
- Support W3C Valid XHTML 1.0. Valid XHTML 1.0
- Support any DOCTYPEs, and supports UTF-8.
- Cross browser compatibility (Immediate coverage of browser updates (IE 7, IE 8, Google Chrome, FireFox 3, Opera 9 and Safari 3 supported!)
- User-friendly interface with live preview
- Supplies Free add-ins for Expression Web, FrontPage, Dreamweaver and Golive.
- Creates scroller including pure text , images or a combination of both of them, with no limitations on the number of images.
- All the images are pre-loaded to reduce the download time
- ASP Sample | PHP Sample | VB.NET Sample | JSP Sample
- Drag and drop thumbnails in the List panel to adjust the order of items quickly
- Choose auto scroll option or click the arrow button to spring scrolling
- Scrollers created by the program will automatically detect the browser's window size and fit the window automatically when its width value is set as percent.
- When mouse moves over images, a popup tip will be shown with an animation effect
- Publish function helps to add your scroller to web pages in a fast and easy way
- Title, pagination, popup tips and scroll arrows are four optional parts, which you can choose freely as you like
- Fully customizable properties, including images, text, font, backgrounds, colors, links, alignment, spacing, padding, etc.
- Image Library and Image Border provide rich resources
- Any HTML code can be used in item text, title text and popup tips
- Wrapping text is supported in item's setting
- Supplies multiple scrollers on the same page and one scroller on multiple-pages
- Edit multiple items at one time
- Copy & paste functions
- Supports any DOCTYPEs, and supports UTF-8
JS Image Scroller and DHTML Menu Suite 1.8 Screenshot
JS Image Scroller and DHTML Menu Suite 1.8 Keywords
Bookmark JS Image Scroller and DHTML Menu Suite 1.8
JS Image Scroller and DHTML Menu Suite 1.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.