Likno Drop-Down Menu Trees 1.1 Build 148
Likno Drop-Down Menu Trees 1.1 Build 148 Ranking & Summary
Likno Drop-Down Menu Trees 1.1 Build 148 description
Menu trees lend themselves as the natural user interface for allowing your visitors to navigate quickly through categories and subcategories of links in your site, while at the same time exposing your sitemap.
- Cross-browser, tested on all major modern browsers and operating systems (MS Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Konqueror & Safari) (*)
- A wide variety of different themes comprising of different icons, CSS styles for the nodes and background properties. Check out our extensive Theme Gallery!
- Styles can be defined individually for three different states, normal, mouse over and selected
- Icons can be defined for each of the states mentioned above, and for each node, closed or open branch
- Different icons can be individually set for specific nodes (that is, not following the tree theme)
- Any number of CSS classes can be dynamically added and used or changed for different nodes or branches of the tree
- Unlimited number of trees in the same page, each with different styles and properties
- Unlimited nodes and/or levels (depth)
- Use the keyboard arrows to navigate through the tree and expand/collapse branches
- The tree participates in the TAB order of your web page. If you have multiple trees in the same page, you can also use Alt+1, Alt+2, etc. to navigate between them
- Double click or single click to expand/collapse a branch
- Support for either fixed box size trees with scrollbars, or freely expandable
- Trees can be attached to any HTML element on the page
- Support for multiple selection trees (can be used as check boxes), optional use of the CTRL modifier key to add to selection
- Custom context menu with user-defined items, following the tree theme
- Optional tree state persistence across sessions. The state of the tree is saved in a cookie
- Support for tool tips and custom status bar messages on mouse over for each node
- Ability to associate custom user-defined data with each node (and perform sorting and other operations on them)
- Optional auto-collapse property (Microsoft Explorer style)
- Comprehensive client-side API, including functions for manipulating all aspects of the tree, sorting, searching for nodes, dynamically inserting or deleting nodes, etc.
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
- Internet Explorer installed (required to preview menus during the design phase)
Likno Drop-Down Menu Trees 1.1 Build 148 Screenshot
Likno Drop-Down Menu Trees 1.1 Build 148 Keywords
Bookmark Likno Drop-Down Menu Trees 1.1 Build 148
Likno Drop-Down Menu Trees 1.1 Build 148 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.